• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

First Saturday night I haven't been out for a while, and she's got the feckin hump about something, only option for me now, is to meet my eldest down the Kings for a few. Women moan about us being out all the time, then whinge like feck when we stay home! WTF are they all about?.

They really should come with a guide book or set of instructions when you marry them.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have got the raving shits.

I hope it gets better before tomorrow. Old man's birthday and then to Asha's for a meal with my better half for our anniversary. 🤞😞

I've had the shits for 3ndays now. 

It's proper shit.

9 minutes ago, superally said:

First Saturday night I haven't been out for a while, and she's got the feckin hump about something, only option for me now, is to meet my eldest down the Kings for a few. Women moan about us being out all the time, then whinge like feck when we stay home! WTF are they all about?.

They really should come with a guide book or set of instructions when you marry them.

Don't worry about it mate....I don't. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

eat 2 scoops of gravy mate. it wont stop it but it will thicken it up a bit 👍

Corn flower.... ?

1 hour ago, superally said:

Sexist? Take a look in the mirror

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Why the angry face lol 

What do you wear 💩

Depends on the condition of my.... Er Hum.... PJ's or pants and a t or just a long t and nothing on the bottom.

3 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Corn flower.... ?

Sexist? Take a look in the mirror

Depends on the condition of my.... Er Hum.... PJ's or pants and a t or just a long t and nothing on the bottom.

dont hide the bootie 😉

Well that’s was a good morning weather wasn’t brilliant Misty rain in the main fortunately the sea was calm and not to much wind. 1 hour 21 min for my swim. Once all finished we headed to a local pub for breakfast and a couple of pints.