• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

In admin or are you willing to try anything decent...shop worker eg ?

Anyhting that gives me the hours to work around Lotties's play group just to keep me occupied really so could do voluntary work.

Not sure If I want to go back into PR yet.

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cricket for an hour then shit, shave, shower and goin to sort Dad's lunch.

Got to make a few phone calls about new property and then hopefully a couple of pints later. 

Work tomorrow. 

So you're going to your dad's in the next ten minutes.... ?

24 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Stop being an annoying fucktard!

Read what I wrote. I am watching the cricket for an hour. 

I don't think England will last the hour. 

#hemissedthepoint

Edited by cazcat

getting there......decorators finished.....✔️.............plumber finished (for the time being)    ✔️...............Carpet fitter the morra, guys coming on Wednesday to put the sofas back in the house and on Thursday neighbour's coming round after he gets home to help move and re-set up the telly and computer.

17 hours ago, Harold said:

getting there......decorators finished.....✔️.............plumber finished (for the time being)    ✔️...............Carpet fitter the morra,.......✔️..... guys coming on Wednesday to put the sofas back in the house and on Thursday neighbour's coming round after he gets home to help move and re-set up the telly and computer.

Carpet down.......not long now......wallet's a lot lighter now.....lol. Between everything and sundries we're hovering around the £3 grand mark ffs & we've still a couple of dining chairs to buy.

Note to Boris & Rishi : I need the triple lock to stay! 

On 04/09/2021 at 15:00, Bastion said:

I bought a Tens machine,  must say, as a sceptic, (who knew?)  It really works...

I am wondering if they really do work?

On 04/09/2021 at 19:00, Mr Magnificent said:

Is Unique the stripper?

Hope not.

On 04/09/2021 at 19:21, superally said:

Just wait til you see the state of the horrible nighties they turn up in, the night after you marry them.

Only the virgins!

On 04/09/2021 at 22:00, cazcat said:

It's the anti bollox protest face.... One sniff of total bollox and it changes persona.

I know the feeling.

On 04/09/2021 at 22:41, UNIQUE said:

i wonder if they make women put on a burqa because they are ugly. also i wonder if they are hairy or they shave. 😮

I have no time for any religion like that, I have no time for all the made up fantasy rubbish.

On 06/09/2021 at 11:09, cazcat said:

Looking for jobs!!!!

Good luck, I can write you a reference if you wish?

On 06/09/2021 at 11:16, Harold said:

In admin or are you willing to try anything decent...shop worker eg ?

Well, it wont be sex worker eh cazza!!!!

On 06/09/2021 at 11:28, cazcat said:

Anyhting that gives me the hours to work around Lotties's play group just to keep me occupied really so could do voluntary work.

Not sure If I want to go back into PR yet.

Avoid it go for something less demanding and local, do you really want the commute?

On 06/09/2021 at 11:29, cazcat said:

So you're going to your dad's in the next ten minutes.... ?

He didn't get that one.

On 06/09/2021 at 11:31, Mr Magnificent said:

Read what I wrote. I am watching the cricket for an hour. 

Mags....post edited. What Caz posted did NOT warrant a reply such as that!

You really didn't get it.

21 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

im trying to figure out if im better looking from the left side right side or strait on. 

From behind?

23 hours ago, JKGooner said:

I am wondering if they really do work?

Hope not.

Only the virgins!

I know the feeling.

I have no time for any religion like that, I have no time for all the made up fantasy rubbish.

Good luck, I can write you a reference if you wish?

Well, it wont be sex worker eh cazza!!!!

Avoid it go for something less demanding and local, do you really want the commute?

He didn't get that one.

You really didn't get it.

From behind?

turns out im good looking from every angle 😎

wife is wanting to go to Oakland furniture in Stirling to look at chairs the morra...no probs, we agreed we do that, now it has extended to her going into Harry Corries to look at table covers, next it's into fucking Morrisons........................NOW I've been hit with going into fucking B&Q also....so one fucking shop has defuckingveloped into fucking four!!! Pig fucking sick of this fucking shite....Women ? Pains in the fucking neck with all their shit that they think we should be interested in...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

wife is wanting to go to Oakland furniture in Stirling to look at chairs the morra...no probs, we agreed we do that, now it has extended to her going into Harry Corries to look at table covers, next it's into fucking Morrisons........................NOW I've been hit with going into fucking B&Q also....so one fucking shop has defuckingveloped into fucking four!!! Pig fucking sick of this fucking shite....Women ? Pains in the fucking neck with all their shit that they think we should be interested in...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!

give her some money for a taxi and tell her you will see her when you get home. 

19 hours ago, Harold said:

well we didn't need to go to Morrisons or B&Q....Phew you might think............but no! The reason we were going to B&Q was for paint that the wife was going to paint our current dining room table that is only brought out once a year at the festive period for two meals.....so by not having to shell out for a tin of paint that was a few bob saved ? Get the fuck outta here.....lol. In Oakland we ended up buying a 'NEW' dining room table, (which will be a permanent feature in our back lounge and where I'll have to eat my meals instead of from a tray on my knees...lol) and......................two dining chairs. We ended up coming home another £650 lighter. Does it.....will it ever end ?

Shaking Head GIFs | Tenor

Away having a look at two houses up in Donegal Town with the son in law. Feckin problem with that is for some reason it has put a smidgin of an Idea into the wife’s head of us moving up to that area. Now there is nothing wrong with it there’s some lovely beaches and property but I can’t be arsed with the idea of moving