• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'll gee it a month, if its anything like us...

always the same mate....don't know how often she's done but it just gets filled up. However I'm hoping it 'may' be different this time (who the fuck am I kidding) because the Christmas tree is in its box at the back.....lol

3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

She has decided to get the place decorated ffs

feel your pain mate.....just been through that and other shit......fucking drained I was....lol. No moving back into the back sitting room till end of next week as we're waiting for the new furniture to get delivered.

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh the Mrs has me helping her go through the house room by room emptying cupboards and drawers throwing stuff out so the hallway is full of bags and boxes all in separate piles to go to the different places. She has decided to get the place decorated ffs

Aye, they're good at that 🤣

On a side note,  mine would be partial to hording,  so a good dump run ain't a bad thing.....

12 hours ago, Harold said:

That was me in response to Caz due to what she posted mate and I have stood and stand by that.

We can't stop anyone asking the question mate but imo it would be how the question was answered/dealt with if at all. I don't recall that actual comment & I don't believe it was directed at me or I would have directed the question back to my post about 'set a benchmark' as you have mentioned. I also have said nothing to yourself about what you posted again due to my comment about 'don't come whining if/when SP or anyone else comes back with a similar retort'. 

have a go at who ?

totally agree

well that is Ches & Ches is Caz's white knight and just don't like Caz being replied to. As for family of members being included in conversation in any form of digs towards another member that is going to stop as from now. You mentioned Caz's daughter, Unique mentioned your wife and daughters. Personally I thought both set of comments were borderline but I let yours go and BB & Mak let Ches' go last night but from now on it will stop & I'm putting a thread up about this.

I never said anything bad about his wife and daughters. I said he should not say bad things about other women because he might find out one day his wife and daughters have done the same things he slags other women off about. And I'm nobody's white night I just think a bunch of mostly old men picking on a girl and saying terrible things like she neglects her child is out of line. 

5 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

I never said anything bad about his wife and daughters.

you had a dig....others had a dig. It fucking ends! No discussion, no arguments....it ENDS ! Simple as that. There are things about yesterday neither you or anyone apart from BB & Mak were aware of....and don't even go there!

35 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Hope to go to the shops today but it is heavy rain and my husband has the car so, it could be rain coat time?

pissing down up here also...no shops, no nothing for me the day....lol

• Administrator
1 hour ago, cazcat said:

Hope to go to the shops today but it is heavy rain and my husband has the car so, it could be rain coat time?

I like being out in the rain because most people stay inside. I'm off to the Gym at 13:00 for an hour, my mate wanted me to go with him FFS!

Further to clearing everything in anticipation of decorating well that’s been put on hold as she has decided we are getting the loft converted. We got planning permission years ago but never done anything we just kept it live. So there’s room for two doubles with en-suites and a single up there with a nice new staircase going up from the hall 

why we suddenly need this I have no idea 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Further to clearing everything in anticipation of decorating well that’s been put on hold as she has decided we are getting the loft converted. We got planning permission years ago but never done anything we just kept it live. So there’s room for two doubles with en-suites and a single up there with a nice new staircase going up from the hall 

why we suddenly need this I have no idea 

fucking mind boggling mate....you didn't mention about us getting work done did you and plant a seed ?.....lol

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I like being out in the rain because most people stay inside. I'm off to the Gym at 13:00 for an hour, my mate wanted me to go with him FFS!

I guess you don't have long hair?

On your head!!!

Edited by cazcat

8 hours ago, Harold said:

you had a dig....others had a dig. It fucking ends! No discussion, no arguments....it ENDS ! Simple as that. There are things about yesterday neither you or anyone apart from BB & Mak were aware of....and don't even go there!

Post edited.....As I said....it ENDS! I could show what I've said to be true but it would simply continue...No more!

Harold.