What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Right you deviants....away to have a coffee and ciggie then it is 

Image result for dads army images

See ye the morra. Hopefully Jezza will still be giving words of wisdom. Enjoy your evening dudes!

Monkey is looking over your flock. Don't worry 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sitting in our hotel in Dublin having a drink or three before Fleetwood Mac later. Like a big wean here all excited ? 

Hey Mak.....are youse going as a group or are you going to......GO YOUR OWN WAY.......boom boom.....:flashing-lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting getting absolutely rat arsed with a mate I have not seen face to face for 39 years or there about’s. He moved to Australia all those years ago and this is his first time back (in Scotland) though he is over here for a week. He is over with his wife and and when he goes back that’s it the docs gave him a year maybe 18 months if he is lucky.so he decided to go back to Glasgow for a while and come over here. So we are reminiscing and drinking to all the mates no longer here. 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sitting getting absolutely rat arsed with a mate I have not seen face to face for 39 years or there about’s. He moved to Australia all those years ago and this is his first time back (in Scotland) though he is over here for a week. He is over with his wife and and when he goes back that’s it the docs gave him a year maybe 18 months if he is lucky.so he decided to go back to Glasgow for a while and come over here. So we are reminiscing and drinking to all the mates no longer here. 

Why does he only have a year?

Is he ill? 

28 minutes ago, Makdee said:

39 years is a long time mate and as you said when your old mate goes back home he only expects to live another  year or more.

Make the most of it, go over old times and most of all tell him he was a part of your life that you will never forget.

Before he goes back home give him and his wife a big hug and tell them they have a cherished place in your life.

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Why does he only have a year?

Is he ill? 

Nah he is just fed up. Yes he has cancer and it’s terminal 

35 minutes ago, sployal said:

39 years is a long time mate and as you said when your old mate goes back home he only expects to live another  year or more.

Make the most of it, go over old times and most of all tell him he was a part of your life that you will never forget.

Before he goes back home give him and his wife a big hug and tell them they have a cherished place in your life.

Exactly what I am planning I have known him since we started primary school together. I can’t believe how upbeat he is.