What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Had guys in emptying the loft this morning. Then the brother in law and one of his workers are coming this afternoon to get it measured up for the conversion The joys 

get yourself into a corner on a chair, put a blanket over your head and fucking sob.......lol

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Bin will need emptying later this afternoon. Never ending....

I hate taking out the bin bag, thank fuck we don't have containers for this and that, i just dump the bag into the first one that has space.

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

I hate taking out the bin bag, thank fuck we don't have containers for this and that, i just dump the bag into the first one that has space.

Our bin men do their round tomorrow.

Postman has just been. Might eat a banana in a bit. 

Fucks sake rain on so no stroll, and cunt is back with his drill.

Bad flooding not far from our place yesterday, camp sites flooded, cars washed away etc.

Some folks put it down to climate change, global warming and any type of shite they like to spit, i put it down to nature.

22 minutes ago, sployal said:

Forum is pretty quiet today, might head out for a stroll, might just stay in, decisions, decisions🤔

I strolled out to the utility shed, got the washing from the tumble drier, strolled back in....folded it & put it away, strolled back out for a ciggie then strolled back in. Wife's away to Glasgow with a neighbour so a whole lotta strollin' going on here.....lol

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Fucks sake rain on so no stroll, and cunt is back with his drill.

Bad flooding not far from our place yesterday, camp sites flooded, cars washed away etc.

Some folks put it down to climate change, global warming and any type of shite they like to spit, i put it down to nature.

Don't listen to the cunts......:beer

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I strolled out to the utility shed, got the washing from the tumble drier, strolled back in....folded it & put it away, strolled back out for a ciggie then strolled back in. Wife's away to Glasgow with a neighbour so a whole lotta strollin' going on here.....lol

If you played the guitar Harold you could sing to that "a whole lotta strolling going on"🤣

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Might sort through the canned food in our cupboard and organise it better. 

Grandson went to school this morning. 

Have been suggesting to wifey for a while that she should do the same, everything is mixed up, fruit, veg, ravioli etc.

Glad to hear the grandson is back in school👍

Edited by sployal