• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Got back from work about an hour ago, such a long day!!

The thing I hated most when I used to have a job was getting up early in the morning news thing worst 😁😁

8 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

The thing I hated most when I used to have a job was getting up early in the morning news thing worst 😁😁

I don't mind getting into the office just the commute that's the dodgy part.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

going out to do the weekly grass cutting shortly.....pain in the arse....roll on when it stops growing.

Sounds great😂 I meanwhile am getting dragged to look at showers toilets and sinks. 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sounds great😂 I meanwhile am getting dragged to look at showers toilets and sinks. 

feel your pain....luckily we had our shower put in around 8 years or so ago and new toilet and sink earlier this year. Wife says there is nothing else to do in the house....we'll see....lol

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

feel your pain....luckily we had our shower put in around 8 years or so ago and new toilet and sink earlier this year. Wife says there is nothing else to do in the house....we'll see....lol

Yeah we did all ours about 5 years ago but these are for this loft extension. I really could see it far enough I have tried to convince her we should go away till the worst is over but no success yet 

On 15/09/2021 at 09:35, Harold said:

Got a Homecare plan so phoned up....we're on a 'supposed' priority list due to our age but can't get an engineer today so it's tomorrow between 8am & 1pm....just need to boil kettles.

guy was here at 8.30am...nice one. Got it sorted, was debris in some pipe but same guy only serviced it a couple of months ago. Anyways...all systems go now!

11 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Reaching breaking point here but she is driving taking me for a meal and a few drinks. That will do nicely 

sorry mate....shouldny laugh but I really know how you feel albeit our work was minor in comparison......😂

1 hour ago, Harold said:

sorry mate....shouldny laugh but I really know how you feel albeit our work was minor in comparison......😂

Ach I would laugh if it was you mate so a meal a few drinks and home to see the famous 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

enjoying the peace and quiet....wife is away out brambling.....lol

:lol:

I'm waiting for the other half to get back from work. Had an engineer round today for my Dryer, I'm getting a new one as the Refrigerant gas and decided to fuck off out of the system!