• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Hairy Scot

Madeleine McCann back in the news again

16 minutes ago, Normski said:

More fucking funds. Is this why my police tax went up by over 10% lol. She is never going to be found. If they want more funds to find her then all other missing people cases need to be funded and investigated too. You cant just keep ploughing and wasting money into an investigation that's not going to find anything. 

Maybe her parents can fund it from all the money they're making from her disappearance. 

The Met has spent 11 million quid on this already. I would say money well spent if they found her or were hot on the trail. However, they haven't and are not.

Imagine if they spent £11 million looking for every missing 16 year old in the UK.

The country would be bankrupt.

God bless that wee lass but I am sick and fucking tired of her parents and the police for handing out the begging bowl continually. No disrespect for the girl but why is she considered more important than any other missing person that hasn't been traced ? I'm not positive but this must be the longest continuous missing person enquiry in our history....and the most costly.

28 minutes ago, Roger said:

The Met has spent 11 million quid on this already. I would say money well spent if they found her or were hot on the trail. However, they haven't and are not.

Imagine if they spent £11 million looking for every missing 16 year old in the UK.

The country would be bankrupt.

* To be clear I meant under 16.

26 minutes ago, Normski said:

Hmmmmmmm ,convenient just as they are looking more funds

Most certainly.

God help that wee child whatever happened to her but why the fuck are the Home Office spending money on this whilst police do not investigate other cases because of a stretched budget,what is it about these fuckers,Gerry n Kate?

Posted (edited)

Somehow I think they are still investigating  other cases. Its just not on twitter.

Edited by jezza

7 minutes ago, jezza said:

Somehow I think they are still investigating  other cases. Its just not on twitter.

Not to the same extent mate....nor are the same amount of financial resources being put into said investigations. The police/government are well aware of the amount of criticism the McCann case is producing and if they had anything to suggest that other cases were being/have been investigated to the same extent then you can bet you last penny that the authorities would not be slow to let the public know. My own personal opinion....but the McCanns have something on someone in authority, hence the amount of time and financial resource invested into this particular case. The truth will out eventually! The McCanns are guilty of child neglect to an extent but always try and come over during interviews as the victimised party. Pair of cunts imo!

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not to the same extent mate....nor are the same amount of financial resources being put into said investigations. The police/government are well aware of the amount of criticism the McCann case is producing and if they had anything to suggest that other cases were being/have been investigated to the same extent then you can bet you last penny that the authorities would not be slow to let the public know. My own personal opinion....but the McCanns have something on someone in authority, hence the amount of time and financial resource invested into this particular case. The truth will out eventually! The McCanns are guilty of child neglect to an extent but always try and come over during interviews as the victimised party. Pair of cunts imo!

That is some statement. Maybe a team just want to find out what happened to her and they are passionate about doing so?

Do hope the truth comes out, although it doesnt look likely at the minute.

On 19/03/2019 at 15:12, Normski said:

I just read that he worked at Celtic Boy's club when there were 6 active paedophiles there,makes you think,the whole thing stinks of piss

We seriously need a link to what you read.

Posted (edited)

It's disgusting the amount of money that has been spent on this. Money given to looking for missing children should be given to more recent cases with a better chance of finding them a live. In my opinion they have missed their chance with this, as harsh as it seems.

Edited by Barkseh

This case is now 12 years old and is well past the stage where it would be considered a cold case.

You have to wonder why it is not on the back burner.

The resources being pushed onto this case could be put to far better use.

6 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

This case is now 12 years old and is well past the stage where it would be considered a cold case.

You have to wonder why it is not on the back burner.

The resources being pushed onto this case could be put to far better use.

I agree mate.

It won't happen but can you imagine the reaction and the amount of revenue it would create if they found her? 

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

We seriously need a link to what you read.

My bad,it was Celtic FC

The News of the World (Scotland)
13 May 2007

FORMER colleagues of Gerry McCann last night paid tribute to the "professional" and "talented" cardiologist.

Ex-Celtic physio Brian Scott worked with Maddie's dad at the club in the mid 90s - and told how he took time out from duties at Glasgow's Western Infirmary to carry out medicals on new signings.

Brian, 52, said: "He was a real professional, a safe pair of hands. He was great around the guys - and he was completely Celtic-daft."

Glasgow-born Gerry also spent three years working as a lecturer in Sports Medicine at Glasgow University.

His old boss Professor Stuart Hillis, 63, said: "He was an extremely able and talented physician. We were very sorry when he left to take up a job in Leicester."

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

My bad,it was Celtic FC

13 May 2007

FORMER colleagues of Gerry McCann last night paid tribute to the "professional" and "talented" cardiologist.

Ex-Celtic physio Brian Scott worked with Maddie's dad at the club in the mid 90s - and told how he took time out from duties at Glasgow's Western Infirmary to carry out medicals on new signings.

Brian, 52, said: "He was a real professional, a safe pair of hands. He was great around the guys - and he was completely Celtic-daft."

Glasgow-born Gerry also spent three years working as a lecturer in Sports Medicine at Glasgow University.

His old boss Professor Stuart Hillis, 63, said: "He was an extremely able and talented physician. We were very sorry when he left to take up a job in Leicester."

Hmmm quite thought provoking.

13 hours ago, Normski said:

My bad,it was Celtic FC

13 May 2007

I appreciate your time in replying to me fella, I really do, the reason i need links is so i can spread them feckin everywhere, showing the world what a vile fecking club ceptic are. With links your argument has substance, without them it really carries no weight unless amongst like minded people. Help me out here fella.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

I appreciate your time in replying to me fella, I really do, the reason i need links is so i can spread them feckin everywhere, showing the world what a vile fecking club ceptic are. With links your argument has substance, without them it really carries no weight unless amongst like minded people. Help me out here fella.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Her father, Gerry, had worked for Celtic before moving to England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Normski said:

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve. Her father, Gerry, had worked for Celtic before moving to England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6649319.stm

Around 37 mins, that nails them

Edited by The Realist

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

Around 37 mins, that nails them

Aye, I've seen that one. Thought I had actually posted it in Separate Entity FC in Scottish Football forum but I didn't. If you have any other info on that subject stick it in that thread mate. We'll keep this for Madeleine McCann.