My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Hibs V Gers.

Is it possible the Celtic manager change will have an effect on the team?

If so Rangers need to win pretty much every game. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

What was that hibs supporter all about at the end.

Just no need for that kinda behaviour.

Feck knows, went to the fridge for a beer. wonder what the SFA will do tho, pitch invader, should relegate Hibs to the 4th tier.

15 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Is it possible the Celtic manager change will have an effect on the team?

If so Rangers need to win pretty much every game. 

8 points difference with 2 OF games to play. It's possible for Gers, tho i wouldn't put my house on it.

Neil Lemon being the new manager just now, don't know what to make of him at ceptic park. world would have been a better place tho if only his mom had swallowed. He is the epitomy of hateable people.

Edited by The Realist

10 minutes ago, The Realist said:

8 points difference with 2 OF games to play. It's possible for Gers, tho i wouldn't put my house on it.

Neil Lemon being the new manager just now, don't know what to make of him at ceptic park. world would have been a better place tho if only his mom had swallowed. He is the epitomy of hateable people.

:blob-joy:

I haven't followed the whole Neil Lennon saga in Scotland but it's clear no fucker likes the guy.

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

Helicopter Sunday, Big Marv= Keep believing. Scottish cup is so important now tho.

Helicopter Sunday, Big Marv= Keep believing?

Lost me there mate.

54 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Helicopter Sunday, Big Marv= Keep believing?

Lost me there mate.

Rangers won on last day, the Trophy was on a Helicopter between the two venues Celtic and Rangers were playing.....

Keep up Hairy.....lol

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Rangers won on last day, the Trophy was on a Helicopter between the two venues Celtic and Rangers were playing.....

Keep up Hairy.....lol

OK

But Big Marv?

Stayed up to watch the game (yes, you're reading that correctly) & tbh Rangers should have had Hibs buried 1st half. Call me psychic but I knew they'd sneak one and that's what happens when you do not put chances away.  Darren McGreogor should have been off long before he was sent off after his elbow to Morelos' face (I think it was him). If that had been Morelos there would have been mayhem but hardly heard a dickybird about it. League was over weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

OK

But Big Marv?

Hairy ? Surprised at you.

Things that seem impossible for man are possible through God

Keep Believing 

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

the Trophy was on a Helicopter between the two venues Celtic and Rangers were playing.....

And it took off about 3 miles from where I stay.

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Who was playing where?

Celtic were at Motherwell while Rangers were at Hibernian. Chopper took off from Cumbernauld. Honestly, I was sitting with tears in my eyes when I saw Motherwell had won.

45 minutes ago, Harold said:

Celtic were at Motherwell while Rangers were at Hibernian. Chopper took off from Cumbernauld. Honestly, I was sitting with tears in my eyes when I saw Motherwell had won.

A day no Rangers fan will ever forget. God bless Scott McDonald! Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite ever Celtic player!!

Actually if you watch Nachos goal at Easter Road Gary Caldwell’s touch takes it away from his Keeper. He also went  on to play for Celtic 

Good lads. 

‘And the helicopter is changing direction’ still gives me goosebumps lol

Rangers ‘Aguerooooooooooo’ moment 

14 minutes ago, No.8 said:

A day no Rangers fan will ever forget. God bless Scott McDonald! Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite ever Celtic player!!

Actually if you watch Nachos goal at Easter Road Gary Caldwell’s touch takes it away from his Keeper. He also went  on to play for Celtic 

Good lads. 

‘And the helicopter is changing direction’ still gives me goosebumps lol

Rangers ‘Aguerooooooooooo’ moment 

I tried to get the following day off my work (admittedly I phoned my manager after the game....I know it was Sunday but I had her tel number but she didn't answer). Still ended up pished.....:flashing-lol:

I noticed no one has mentioned the Hibs fan who came onto the park and confronted Tav his name is Cameron Mack. He was sentenced to 100 days in prison and banned for 10 years from football games. Been reading people saying this is harsh but if send a message to the idiots that the courts are not going to mess about so be it. Also on on these same lines to many clubs have cctv systems that are useless so clubs have to be made to install proper up to date systems that allow police to be able to identify people. 

47 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I noticed no one has mentioned the Hibs fan who came onto the park and confronted Tav his name is Cameron Mack. He was sentenced to 100 days in prison and banned for 10 years from football games. Been reading people saying this is harsh but if send a message to the idiots that the courts are not going to mess about so be it. Also on on these same lines to many clubs have cctv systems that are useless so clubs have to be made to install proper up to date systems that allow police to be able to identify people. 

He got off lightly. Should have been jailed for at least 12 months. Hope he gets a nice cell mate.