Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Britain 2019

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

The silence is deafening mate

Imagine if Tommy Robinson done something like this. He'd be arrested instantly. I don't understand how they get away with it. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Imagine if Tommy Robinson done something like this. He'd be arrested instantly. I don't understand how they get away with it. 

Oh i understand......FEAR.....of being branded racist

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

It is extremely disturbing that a school would allow such an assignment. A glaring example of just what is wrong in the UK today.

The stepdad is quite within his rights to oppose it. I can't think of any sane parent who would not be opposed to it.

Totally bizarre mate and yes,disturbing

The Principal says the pupils interact with all faiths

I would assume,could be wrong,there are muslim kids at the school,there is no way on this earth a muslim child would go home with an assignment on how to convert to Christianity

For the record,all religious studies should be banned at school

Edited by Normski

8 hours ago, Normski said:

I would assume,could be wrong,there are muslim kids at the school,there is no way on this earth a muslim child would go home with an assignment on how to convert to Christianity

There is an excellent post in the article regards this...

If a Muslim student was asked to write such a letter for Anglicanism or Christianity generally, and the Muslim father refused and posted it on Facebook or Tweeter, it would be the School Authorities grovelling and apologizing and the newsmedia screaming about the injustice and 'compulsion of religion'.

What the kids were asked to do is so wrong but that's left wing authority for you. The father is quite correct in his attitude and the abuse he has suffered simply shows the ignorance of certain members of our society. Freedom of speech like democracy is dead in the UK>

A guy get sent down for 28 dsys for throwing an egg at that cunt Corbyn yet we see this

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

A guy get sent down for 28 dsys for throwing an egg at that cunt Corbyn yet we see this

IMG_20190401_011855.thumb.jpg.1e5b409b9de460b7e0ff9d1d8e941f8d.jpgIMG_20190401_011852.thumb.jpg.cb1c89a17e5a2de625583860b8991be6.jpg

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

11 month suspended sentence for carrying a machete and threatening in the street.......okayyyyyy

That's because our justice system is fucking appalling. They should both be done for attempted murder!

Posted (edited)

Cunts live amongst us,also looking at the message below,did the Transport Police video the whole thing before doing anything?

IMG_20190415_152002.thumb.jpg.8bf2ca9a60d31dc688582401ee351312.jpg

Edited by Normski

47 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cunts live amongst us,also looking at the message below,did the Transport Police video the whole thing before doing anything?

IMG_20190415_152002.thumb.jpg.8bf2ca9a60d31dc688582401ee351312.jpg

She didn't really do anything othere than tell her to get off the phone, yeah it was intimidating but the longer they filmed the more evidence they had. If this was a white on black attack it would be instantly called a racial attack. 

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Is anyone really surprised by this anymore?

MPs at the moment don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. 

They will give a fuck when people stop voting for tbem

12 hours ago, Normski said:

When you see this it is totally fucked up,any wonder you see right wing parties on the rise

What can you say....there's nothing in that clip that any 'decent' person can disagree with. Society as we knew it is fucked. A big big change has been taking place for quite a few years now because left wing hand wringers have infiltrated every form of business, authority and educational function with their twisted agenda. It has certainly taken them time.....drip, drip, drip.....but their patience is now bearing fruit. They are within, local council, national government law and order, education, NHS, big business and they are making their presence felt. There is absolutely nobody with the fucking balls to even attempt to halt them so it will continue. I'm not shocked anymore by the shit I see almost on a daily occurrence....I don't like it but that is how it is going to be.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

The criminal will be protected

So fucking annoying. What is wrong with the UK. If someone steals a moped then fuck them, they need to be stopped asap as they will mug people or cause havoc in the streets. The police.should be allowed to plow these cunts down. If they die, so be it. They don't steal a moped again. 

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

So fucking annoying. What is wrong with the UK. If someone steals a moped then fuck them, they need to be stopped asap as they will mug people or cause havoc in the streets. The police.should be allowed to plow these cunts down. If they die, so be it. They don't steal a moped again. 

I agree but it won't happen mate. I've said it often enough....the problem with the UK is that over the years left wing hand wringers, who allow themselves to be influenced by the snowflake generation, have infiltrated every form of business and authority (Law & Order, Education, Nhs) and have slowly introduced their form of 'the way forward'. High ranking police officers who make these decisions are only concerned about stats and career advancement....they have absolutely no concern for the cop on the street who have to work with one hand tied behind their back. Most of these high flyers more than likely have never seen nor dealt with an angry man.

Many years ago when I was a Constable I worked a good few hours over my shift period so I was entitled to claim a level of compensation for eatables. There were two levels and due to the hours I had worked I was entitled to the higher so I submitted my claim. I was summoned to see a Chief Inspector who told me to change it to the lower level (he could have passed my claim but declined to, I think it was because we had had words in the past). I asked him if I was entitled to what I claimed for.....he declined to answer and simply said change it and hinted that if I didn't life would be made difficult for me. I contacted the federation but got no help there so with no back up I changed it under sufferance. Years after that when I had left the Police I applied for a civilian post (I had been advised to by our Chief Constable on my leaving interview with him) and was invited for interview. Guess who was one of a two man interview panel ? I didn't get the job.