Normski

Britain 2019

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

So fucking annoying. What is wrong with the UK. If someone steals a moped then fuck them, they need to be stopped asap as they will mug people or cause havoc in the streets. The police.should be allowed to plow these cunts down. If they die, so be it. They don't steal a moped again. 

I agree but it won't happen mate. I've said it often enough....the problem with the UK is that over the years left wing hand wringers, who allow themselves to be influenced by the snowflake generation, have infiltrated every form of business and authority (Law & Order, Education, Nhs) and have slowly introduced their form of 'the way forward'. High ranking police officers who make these decisions are only concerned about stats and career advancement....they have absolutely no concern for the cop on the street who have to work with one hand tied behind their back. Most of these high flyers more than likely have never seen nor dealt with an angry man.

Many years ago when I was a Constable I worked a good few hours over my shift period so I was entitled to claim a level of compensation for eatables. There were two levels and due to the hours I had worked I was entitled to the higher so I submitted my claim. I was summoned to see a Chief Inspector who told me to change it to the lower level (he could have passed my claim but declined to, I think it was because we had had words in the past). I asked him if I was entitled to what I claimed for.....he declined to answer and simply said change it and hinted that if I didn't life would be made difficult for me. I contacted the federation but got no help there so with no back up I changed it under sufferance. Years after that when I had left the Police I applied for a civilian post (I had been advised to by our Chief Constable on my leaving interview with him) and was invited for interview. Guess who was one of a two man interview panel ? I didn't get the job.

55 minutes ago, Harold said:

I agree but it won't happen mate. I've said it often enough....the problem with the UK is that over the years left wing hand wringers, who allow themselves to be influenced by the snowflake generation, have infiltrated every form of business and authority (Law & Order, Education, Nhs) and have slowly introduced their form of 'the way forward'. High ranking police officers who make these decisions are only concerned about stats and career advancement....they have absolutely no concern for the cop on the street who have to work with one hand tied behind their back. Most of these high flyers more than likely have never seen nor dealt with an angry man.

Many years ago when I was a Constable I worked a good few hours over my shift period so I was entitled to claim a level of compensation for eatables. There were two levels and due to the hours I had worked I was entitled to the higher so I submitted my claim. I was summoned to see a Chief Inspector who told me to change it to the lower level (he could have passed my claim but declined to, I think it was because we had had words in the past). I asked him if I was entitled to what I claimed for.....he declined to answer and simply said change it and hinted that if I didn't life would be made difficult for me. I contacted the federation but got no help there so with no back up I changed it under sufferance. Years after that when I had left the Police I applied for a civilian post (I had been advised to by our Chief Constable on my leaving interview with him) and was invited for interview. Guess who was one of a two man interview panel ? I didn't get the job.

Wrong handshake?

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Fucking animals

When/if caught & sentenced there is NO fucking deterrent. Too many mamby pamby fuckers in authority....Five year sentence ? Out in less than 3. Give cunts like that 20 fucking years with NO early release. Why not ? What we have the now doesn't work.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

When/if caught & sentenced there is NO fucking deterrent. Too many mamby pamby fuckers in authority....Five year sentence ? Out in less than 3. Give cunts like that 20 fucking years with NO early release. Why not ? What we have the now doesn't work.

It doesn't matter what the sentences are mate.

Even the death sentence would be no deterrent to these fuckwits.

The live in a different world from the rest of us.

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

It doesn't matter what the sentences are mate.

Let's give a try Hairy & make life mean life. Somebody in authority should really propose something like this. Lenient sentences for what we consider serious crime are the norm nowadays. If these cunts knew instead of a 2 or 3 year sentence they were going down for a mandatory 10 or 15 years I believe it would make a difference. oh, and we need to get back to basic prison life and no fucking tellys etc.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Let's give a try Hairy & make life mean life. Somebody in authority should really propose something like this. Lenient sentences for what we consider serious crime are the norm nowadays. If these cunts knew instead of a 2 or 3 year sentence they were going down for a mandatory 10 or 15 years I believe it would make a difference. oh, and we need to get back to basic prison life and no fucking tellys etc.

A guy got 20 yrs for slashing a cop,not killing,in New York last yr

I'm not a fan of Tommy Robinson but how the fuck do the police allow these cunts to walk the streets masked and carrying weapons without intervening,disturbing really

I'll check these videos out tomorrow but what did I say earlier in the Facial identification thread ? Police state and it appears to be more against the white indigenous population. So much for liberalism and multi culturism.

On 19/05/2019 at 23:16, Normski said:

Shocking from the peelers

Re this video the Police officer is lying through his teeth! Re the others ? Utterly disgraceful attitude by the Police. They're basically scared to cause upset/offence incase they're accused of racism! Utterly despicable!

On 08/06/2019 at 16:44, Normski said:

Rats....utter, utter scum. Need a right good slap. And ye know....the cunts are always in a gang. Unable to act on their own the cowardly fuckers!

20 minutes ago, Normski said:

Tbh, these cunts and the ones in the previous video need shooting! Fuck all this mamby pamby fucking about with them. They don't respect anyone but themselves and certainly laugh at law and order....so eliminate the cunts!

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

No matter their origins that is just fucking sick.

some folk are just air thieves...hope the scum are caught and sentenced to the same. I can but dream.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

some folk are just air thieves...hope the scum are caught and sentenced to the same. I can but dream.

I might even go as far as saying "A waste of a white skin"!!

12 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I might even go as far as saying "A waste of a white skin"!!

But does anyone know what colour of skin the scum was ?