Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Britain 2019

18 minutes ago, Normski said:

No mate

kinda fucking weird....daft bint smashing a windscreen....car moves off & she gets flung....man tries to intervene without success then gets ran down....wtf???

21 minutes ago, Harold said:

kinda fucking weird....daft bint smashing a windscreen....car moves off & she gets flung....man tries to intervene without success then gets ran down....wtf???

Maybe the driver gave her the clap and she passed it onto the other guy:flashing-lol:

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Maybe the driver gave her the clap and she passed it onto the other guy:flashing-lol:

she certainly looked stacked tbf!

51 minutes ago, Normski said:

How the fuck will she be identified:flashing-lol:

they have a special system for facial ID that infiltrates burkhas mate.......X-Ray Burkha. com

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

they have a special system for facial ID that infiltrates burkhas mate.......X-Ray Burkha. com

Would be some banter if Boris banned them😂

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Welcome to London.

Do not shit in the street
IMG_20190731_125126.thumb.jpg.a9d1402f5db547e4e3d53a41e4d0efb4.jpg

Big brown fellas are banned (that's jobbies & not humans btw).

7 hours ago, Normski said:

Anyone who thinks this is normal need slapped,fair play to the wee girl for speaking out

absolutely disgusting that this still happens in this day and age. Simply shows a cultural difference....multiculturalism works eh?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

multiculturalism works eh?

I have been trying to tell anyone who will listen for a long time that multi culturalism is an epic fail....However, I am labelled an old racist.

You only have to look at Brexit and Trump for evidence of how the majority of people feel about multi culturalism.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Harold said:

absolutely disgusting that this still happens in this day and age. Simply shows a cultural difference....multiculturalism works eh?

It's the tip of the iceberg mate and the liberals,authorities and feminists turn a blind eye to it

Just like FGM,it's fucking child abuse

As i said before on the other forum i got talking to a lady who came from that culture and her stories of what happened to her and what would happen to her if she didn't flee the country were fucki ng horrendous and barbaric

One of those were severe beatings from her own bros if they randomly checked her phone and discovered she was on social media

Edited by Normski

5 hours ago, Normski said:

It's the tip of the iceberg mate and the liberals,authorities and feminists turn a blind eye to it

Just like FGM,it's fucking child abuse

As i said before on the other forum i got talking to a lady who came from that culture and her stories of what happened to her and what would happen to her if she didn't flee the country were fucki ng horrendous and barbaric

One of those were severe beatings from her own bros if they randomly checked her phone and discovered she was on social media

Yep I agree Norm & the fact that blind eyes are turned to it just makes me angrier....cunts! I remember you saying about that lady you were talking to. Horrendous mate.

5 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

What is really galling is that the UK government does nothing to prevent or halt this practice.

I'm sure there is/was something being spoken about/being done about this Hairy....while back and I don't recall the details.