Jump to content
Normski

Britain 2019

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Welcome to London.

Do not shit in the street
IMG_20190731_125126.thumb.jpg.a9d1402f5db547e4e3d53a41e4d0efb4.jpg

Big brown fellas are banned (that's jobbies & not humans btw).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Normski said:

Anyone who thinks this is normal need slapped,fair play to the wee girl for speaking out

 

absolutely disgusting that this still happens in this day and age. Simply shows a cultural difference....multiculturalism works eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

multiculturalism works eh?

I have been trying to tell anyone who will listen for a long time that multi culturalism is an epic fail....However, I am labelled an old racist.

You only have to look at Brexit and Trump for evidence of how the majority of people feel about multi culturalism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Harold said:

absolutely disgusting that this still happens in this day and age. Simply shows a cultural difference....multiculturalism works eh?

It's the tip of the iceberg mate and the liberals,authorities and feminists turn a blind eye to it

Just like FGM,it's fucking child abuse

As i said before on the other forum i got talking to a lady who came from that culture and her stories of what happened to her and what would happen to her if she didn't flee the country were fucki ng horrendous and barbaric

One of those were severe beatings from her own bros if they randomly checked her phone and discovered she was on social media

 

Edited by Normski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Normski said:

Anyone who thinks this is normal need slapped,fair play to the wee girl for speaking out

 

 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

absolutely disgusting that this still happens in this day and age. Simply shows a cultural difference....multiculturalism works eh?

 

30 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I have been trying to tell anyone who will listen for a long time that multi culturalism is an epic fail....However, I am labelled an old racist.

You only have to look at Brexit and Trump for evidence of how the majority of people feel about multi culturalism.

What is really galling is that the UK government does nothing to prevent or halt this practice.
Any attempt to do so would probably be jumped on by the PLPC as racism.

Send these deviants back to cesspits from which they came.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Normski said:

It's the tip of the iceberg mate and the liberals,authorities and feminists turn a blind eye to it

Just like FGM,it's fucking child abuse

As i said before on the other forum i got talking to a lady who came from that culture and her stories of what happened to her and what would happen to her if she didn't flee the country were fucki ng horrendous and barbaric

One of those were severe beatings from her own bros if they randomly checked her phone and discovered she was on social media

 

Yep I agree Norm & the fact that blind eyes are turned to it just makes me angrier....cunts! I remember you saying about that lady you were talking to. Horrendous mate.

5 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

What is really galling is that the UK government does nothing to prevent or halt this practice.

I'm sure there is/was something being spoken about/being done about this Hairy....while back and I don't recall the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Normski said:

IMG_20190807_195832.thumb.jpg.0f892cf4a5ddc74280309aec9b572a3e.jpg

IMG_20190807_195828.thumb.jpg.e53f08b664af117aa744ca140baf1826.jpg

'ard as fucking nails me, guvnor! You want some???

Fuck farcical!

11 hours ago, sployal said:

This is a joke surely, please reassure me it's not for real :i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon:

 

9 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think it probably is real.

All real....that's about the Police's level nowadays.

8 hours ago, Normski said:

 

I'm embarrassed actually watching that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

'ard as fucking nails me, guvnor! You want some???

Fuck farcical!

 

All real....that's about the Police's level nowadays.

I'm embarrassed actually watching that.

He and his colleagues are getting paid good money for that shite!

Meanwhile there was probably plenty of drug dealing going on at the event unchallenged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

'ard as fucking nails me, guvnor! You want some???

Fuck farcical!

 

All real....that's about the Police's level nowadays.

I'm embarrassed actually watching that.

 

43 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He and his colleagues are getting paid good money for that shite!

Meanwhile there was probably plenty of drug dealing going on at the event unchallenged. 

I can just picture the reaction of my blue suited colleagues back in 1965-68 if it were even suggested that we participate in that kind of nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,975
    Total Topics
    41,089
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    449
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    carlmeyer
    Newest Member
    carlmeyer
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.