• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

Britain 2019

2 hours ago, Harold said:

I read an article earlier (not sure from what date but fairly recent) and a majority of rank and file officers actually do not want to be armed with an actual firearm.

I must admit that I'm not up to date on this and would have to have a delve into it. What I would say is that I'm all for technology that targets 'genuine' criminals/terrorists suspected or not but certainly NOT used offhand for any Tom, Dick or Harriet for nothing other than watching them.

Wonder do the people doing the leg work feel the same

You should look into it. Its scary what has been passed and there is more on the way. They are scared of people being able to say and do what they want without being censored

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I guess it's all about who is the lesser evil

Are you in favour of a Labour government?

Nope. Not with Corbyn as the leader. Not that I would get a say anyway and neither would you Norm.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Little cunts need s good baseball batting

Tbh....this is the kind of scumbag society the country has created over the past, say 20-25 years or so and it is only getting worse because I repeat AD FUCKING NAUSEUM there is no fucking deterrent!!!!!!! Cunts like that, if apprehended and convicted....first offence....5 year sentence then anything thereafter double it....I don't give any fucks whatsoever about panty pissing sob stories about single parents, got children blah blah fucking blah....JAIL THE FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!