Normski

Britain 2019

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Labour will disarm these people,it's one of their policies

The country will then become as near as damnit to that film...The Purge.....24/7. I truly am flabbergasted that sensible, intelligent people actually view voting for this cunt as the right thing to do.

21 minutes ago, Normski said:

Labour will disarm these people,it's one of their policies

No its not, and no they wont.

The tories cut police funding. ffs wake up

Edited by jezza

13 minutes ago, jezza said:

No its not, and no they wont.

The tories cut police funding. ffs wake up

Yes they will and they support it,the Tories didn't disarm anyone

The tories have been in power for 9 years. They cut back on services, its what they do. Who has been cutting back on the NHS? Who cut back on spending for the military? None of that matters though apparently

12 minutes ago, jezza said:

The tories have been in power for 9 years. They cut back on services, its what they do.

As have Labour in the past Jezza....however that's not the point regards what Norm has claimed. The disarming of the Police is certainly a desire of McDonnell and personally I have no doubt that OJ would back him strongly as that.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

As have Labour in the past Jezza....however that's not the point regards what Norm has claimed. The disarming of the Police is certainly a desire of McDonnell and personally I have no doubt that OJ would back him strongly as that.

Every police person should be armed. Ridiculous that they arent in the UK.

But we should be more concerned over the censorship and the control that the tories are passing into law over civilians. Snoopers charter, which has passed. Shocking stuff

9 minutes ago, jezza said:

Every police person should be armed. Ridiculous that they arent in the UK

I read an article earlier (not sure from what date but fairly recent) and a majority of rank and file officers actually do not want to be armed with an actual firearm.

16 minutes ago, jezza said:

But we should be more concerned over the censorship and the control that the tories are passing into law over civilians. Snoopers charter, which has passed. Shocking stuff

I must admit that I'm not up to date on this and would have to have a delve into it. What I would say is that I'm all for technology that targets 'genuine' criminals/terrorists suspected or not but certainly NOT used offhand for any Tom, Dick or Harriet for nothing other than watching them.

1 hour ago, jezza said:

Every police person should be armed. Ridiculous that they arent in the UK.

I guess it's all about who is the lesser evil

Are you in favour of a Labour government?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

I read an article earlier (not sure from what date but fairly recent) and a majority of rank and file officers actually do not want to be armed with an actual firearm.

I must admit that I'm not up to date on this and would have to have a delve into it. What I would say is that I'm all for technology that targets 'genuine' criminals/terrorists suspected or not but certainly NOT used offhand for any Tom, Dick or Harriet for nothing other than watching them.

Wonder do the people doing the leg work feel the same

You should look into it. Its scary what has been passed and there is more on the way. They are scared of people being able to say and do what they want without being censored

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I guess it's all about who is the lesser evil

Are you in favour of a Labour government?

Nope. Not with Corbyn as the leader. Not that I would get a say anyway and neither would you Norm.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Little cunts need s good baseball batting

Tbh....this is the kind of scumbag society the country has created over the past, say 20-25 years or so and it is only getting worse because I repeat AD FUCKING NAUSEUM there is no fucking deterrent!!!!!!! Cunts like that, if apprehended and convicted....first offence....5 year sentence then anything thereafter double it....I don't give any fucks whatsoever about panty pissing sob stories about single parents, got children blah blah fucking blah....JAIL THE FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Normski said:

Imagina being an unarmed peeler......scary thought

Experienced it many times, and many times wished I had been armed.
But I have to admit it seems to be a lot worse today than it was back in my time.
I would not recommend it as a good career choice.