Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Britain Today

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Fucking animals

When/if caught & sentenced there is NO fucking deterrent. Too many mamby pamby fuckers in authority....Five year sentence ? Out in less than 3. Give cunts like that 20 fucking years with NO early release. Why not ? What we have the now doesn't work.

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

It doesn't matter what the sentences are mate.

Let's give a try Hairy & make life mean life. Somebody in authority should really propose something like this. Lenient sentences for what we consider serious crime are the norm nowadays. If these cunts knew instead of a 2 or 3 year sentence they were going down for a mandatory 10 or 15 years I believe it would make a difference. oh, and we need to get back to basic prison life and no fucking tellys etc.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Let's give a try Hairy & make life mean life. Somebody in authority should really propose something like this. Lenient sentences for what we consider serious crime are the norm nowadays. If these cunts knew instead of a 2 or 3 year sentence they were going down for a mandatory 10 or 15 years I believe it would make a difference. oh, and we need to get back to basic prison life and no fucking tellys etc.

A guy got 20 yrs for slashing a cop,not killing,in New York last yr

I'm not a fan of Tommy Robinson but how the fuck do the police allow these cunts to walk the streets masked and carrying weapons without intervening,disturbing really

I'll check these videos out tomorrow but what did I say earlier in the Facial identification thread ? Police state and it appears to be more against the white indigenous population. So much for liberalism and multi culturism.

On 19/05/2019 at 23:16, Normski said:

Shocking from the peelers

Re this video the Police officer is lying through his teeth! Re the others ? Utterly disgraceful attitude by the Police. They're basically scared to cause upset/offence incase they're accused of racism! Utterly despicable!

On 08/06/2019 at 16:44, Normski said:

Rats....utter, utter scum. Need a right good slap. And ye know....the cunts are always in a gang. Unable to act on their own the cowardly fuckers!

20 minutes ago, Normski said:

Tbh, these cunts and the ones in the previous video need shooting! Fuck all this mamby pamby fucking about with them. They don't respect anyone but themselves and certainly laugh at law and order....so eliminate the cunts!

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

No matter their origins that is just fucking sick.

some folk are just air thieves...hope the scum are caught and sentenced to the same. I can but dream.

12 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I might even go as far as saying "A waste of a white skin"!!

But does anyone know what colour of skin the scum was ?

46 minutes ago, Normski said:

Carrying acid or knives should carry a heavy sentence,this just gets worse,fucking horrendous

absolutely no deterrent when caught/convicted mate.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

absolutely no deterrent when caught/convicted mate.

Hate London. 

Also the dick on the phone filming they're a cunt too, no initial help when the man's shouting in pain