My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bastion

When's The Magnificent One back?.......

Really?

I banned him for life, he's been banned multiple times. He just annoys people and then arguments start which I believe he sets out to start. IMHO he has no place on this forum., He has snags.

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Really?

I banned him for life, he's been banned multiple times. He just annoys people and then arguments start which I believe he sets out to start. IMHO he has no place on this forum., He has snags.

Oh well......moving on......

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Who is (or was) The Magnificent One?

Negan/Vulcan/Mr Shelby

Went by several names and was only on here to cause problems behind the scenes annoy people for his own self pleasure. 99.9% of the stuff he drip fed on to the forum was a lie to mould himself in with people whilst he played his little games. 

Place 100% better off without him, but he will be back. He's got previous for creating a whole different persona as a new member. 

On 18/03/2019 at 17:37, MrMacleod said:

I reckon he's still floating around somewhere!!

Wouldn't surprise me Mac.

He will no doubt reappear. 

On 14/03/2019 at 08:29, Red Devil said:

Negan/Vulcan/Mr Shelby

Went by several names and was only on here to cause problems behind the scenes annoy people for his own self pleasure. 99.9% of the stuff he drip fed on to the forum was a lie to mould himself in with people whilst he played his little games. 

Place 100% better off without him, but he will be back. He's got previous for creating a whole different persona as a new member. 

Who is or was this member exactly and what were his "little games"?

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Like @Red Devil said , he went by several different names. He is a bit of a desperado, looking for any sort of recognition he can get in his non existent life. He even created an account whilst banned, claiming to be a villa fan ffs. He was sussed within a very short time, as he has been every time he has created a new account/log in. I seriously could not ever imagine any of you lot (Gers) claiming to be ceptic, and slagging off Rangers just to get back on a forum. He is a vile desperado.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sployal said:

He's a trouble causer who would befriend forum members and attempt to get to know them personally on social media. 

We know he stalked and harassed a former member who is now sadly deceased. 

To give you a little idea of how messed up he was he once asked me where I was going on holiday, I told him and thinking he was being decent guy told him the hotel I was staying in. The next 6 months he claimed he was flying out the same week for a two week holiday in my hotel at the same time I was there with my family. 

Fair enough I shouldn't be so nieve to knowing he's a trouble causer, but given I knew he'd harassed the former member Darren, part of me did wonder if this weirdo had booked the same holiday as me as he'd made such a big thing of it over the 6 month period. 

He'd say stuff like he couldn't wait to have beer and get to know me, he couldn't wait to finally meet me. All this was after he'd previously told me he was in a pub down the road waiting for a fight with me, the mental thing was he actually knew the pub a mile down the road from my house, he said he was sat in waiting for me. 

Weird man, I could tell you many stories.

Edited by Red Devil

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He'd say stuff like he couldn't wait to have beer and get to know me, he couldn't wait to finally meet me. All this was after he'd previously told me he was in a pub down the road waiting for a fight with me, the mental thing was he actually knew the pub a mile down the road from my house, he said he was sat in waiting for me. 

Why in heck did he want to have a fight with you?:i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon:

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Why in heck did he want to have a fight with you?:i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon:

Because he was frustrated at the fact I posted on the forum he didn't want me to post on. 

Maybe because I was liked and he didn't like it. 

So fucking weird mate I couldn't explain. 

46 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

He's a trouble causer who would befriend forum members and attempt to get to know them personally on social media. 

We know he stalked and harassed a former member who is now sadly deceased. 

To give you a little idea of how messed up he was he once asked me where I was going on holiday, I told him and thinking he was being decent guy told him the hotel I was staying in. The next 6 months he claimed he was flying out the same week for a two week holiday in my hotel at the same time I was there with my family. 

Fair enough I shouldn't be so nieve to knowing he's a trouble causer, but given I knew he'd harassed the former member Darren, part of me did wonder if this weirdo had booked the same holiday as me as he'd made such a big thing of it over the 6 month period. 

Your going easy on him their to be honest.

Red Devil....

I'll fight you! 👊

I might me hundreds of miles away from you, so let's make a deal and compromise....

Let's just meet in the closest pub, get pissed and both have a merry old time!

Deal?, okay perfect. See you in about 12-14 weeks

13 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Red Devil....

I'll fight you! 👊

I might me hundreds of miles away from you, so let's make a deal and compromise....

Let's just meet in the closest pub, get pissed and both have a merry old time!

Deal?, okay perfect. See you in about 12-14 weeks

??

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Lol no, I was just having a laugh 😂

I knew you were in fairness but for a second I did wonder whether you were actually one of his alter egos. :laughing-smiley-face:

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

I knew you were in fairness but for a second I did wonder whether you were actually one of his alter egos. :laughing-smiley-face:

I'm pretty sure the members on here can vouch for me that I am most certainly not negan 😂 😂 😂

31 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I'm pretty sure the members on here can vouch for me that I am most certainly not negan 😂 😂 😂

Pal, never doubted u were really.

You've been around ages, I was joking pal.

On 13/03/2019 at 21:41, boro_boy said:

Really?

Me suspects he is back, vinnie being the new name of choice.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Me suspects he is back, vinnie being the new name of choice.

Looks like Bastion will be chuffed

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Me suspects he is back,

And now gone

8 hours ago, Normski said:

Looks like Bastion will be chuffed

No he won't. Vinnie has been banned.