Normski

That Boy Ronaldo

Like him or loathe him,the guy is a born winner,34 yrs old now and still immense hunger year in,year out

He reminds me of Fergie,rying to win his next title as if it's his first

With his physique,he could play onto 40

You can't mention Ronaldo without Mess but the simple fact is Ronaldo has turned up in so many important games it's beginning to get a bit superhuman now. 

Atletico had the meanest defence in Europe and at 2-0 I could see only one outcome, Ronaldo ripped that opinion up on his own again. He's a complete legend and the greatest player to ever play for the game in my opinion. 

In my opinion he just has the edge over Messi, both unbelievable players and number 1 and 2 of all time for me, Ronaldo edges it though. 

3 hours ago, Red Devil said:

You can't mention Ronaldo without Mess but the simple fact is Ronaldo has turned up in so many important games it's beginning to get a bit superhuman now. 

Atletico had the meanest defence in Europe and at 2-0 I could see only one outcome, Ronaldo ripped that opinion up on his own again. He's a complete legend and the greatest player to ever play for the game in my opinion. 

In my opinion he just has the edge over Messi, both unbelievable players and number 1 and 2 of all time for me, Ronaldo edges it though. 

Best of all time,not so sure but he's on a par with Pele,Bestie,Maradona,etc

Imagine those players playing in todays game when you have complete protection from the ref instead of Chopper Harris and Norman bite your legs Hunter committing GBH on you every week and the ref only giving you a telling off

There is no comparing eras of football