Sunday 17/03/2019

Dundee v Celtic 2

w/e 17/03/2019

Bastion   94
Hairy      91
Dug        89
SP          72
Mak        70

The St Johnstone v St Mirren game was postponed. Predictions made for that game are void & I'll stick that game up when the new date is known and can be predicted again. There are NO games this coming weekend & won't recommence until Friday 29th March.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Unhappy Arsenal Fan
    Newest Member
    The Unhappy Arsenal Fan
  • Forum Statistics For: Monday, 2019-05-20

• Total Posts
    • Total Topics
    • Total Members
  • 7 Who will win the European Cups

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Featured Topics

• One of the biggest players linked with us this window is Ajax's Ziyech. This is a player that was involved in 45 goals across all competitions this season playing as a CAM and a winger.    One of our biggest issues this season has been on the wing and with Iwobi preferring the no. 10 role and Mkhitaryan lacking effectiveness and pace, so the injection of pace and creativity that he would bring, would be helpful in bringing us back into the top 4 next season.    This speculation mainly comes from a TV interview that surfaced from 2017, where Ziyech called Arsenal his "dream club" and called Ozil one of his "idols". With the recent success of Ajax, many of their star players are likely to move on, and with Ziyech calling Arsenal one of his dream moves, we may have a right to be excited.   However, while I like the possibility of getting Ziyech in an Arsenal shirt, I would prefer if our very limited funds were being focused on our defence. If we do get into the champions league through winning the Europa league, I would say go for it, but if not, I would say that we use the £40 million that Orstein said we would get, on the defence.    Thank you for reading, follow my Instagram for new and updates- theunhappyarsenalfan The Unhappy Arsenal Fan
    • Hey everyone, I do a blog on all things Arsenal, match reports, transfer news updates and big events are all discussed. However if you had any discussion points you wanted me to cover, I would be open to that. If you are interested in a detailed blog on all things Arsenal, visit my blog at- https://arsenalfancentral.blogspot.com/ And follow my Instagram at- theunhappyarsenalfan
    • Hey everyone, I do a blog on all things Arsenal, match reports, transfer news updates and big events are all discussed. However if you had any discussion points you wanted me to cover, I would be open to that. If you are interested in a detailed blog on all things Arsenal, visit my blog at- https://arsenalfancentral.blogspot.com/ And follow my Instagram at- theunhappyarsenalfan
    • Prob if there is a Gen Election Lets see if tbe guy get's 30 days like the guy who egged Jezza got  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.