Jump to content
Normski

The NEWS Today

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

A tragic event,

Certainly not cause for juvenile humour.

Are you having a giraffe Hairy? I'l ask you now Hairy,have you never poked a bit of humour/laughed at humour involving any case of a tragic event because i have one in my head right now of you from the previous forum?

Probably one of many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Red Devil
11 hours ago, Normski said:

Fuck,she got a good 👅

 

I've just had a stroke looking at that picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Normski said:

Woman forced to cover up on Thomas Cook flight from Brum,wankers

https://news.sky.com/story/thomas-cook-apologises-to-woman-forced-to-cover-up-on-flight-11664376

Always someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Her choice of clothing was disgusting and she should have been wearing something that covered up her terrible bod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She says she was shaken and upset? Why couldn't she have just covered up. Women dress like sluts these day, it's great :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Always someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Her choice of clothing was disgusting and she should have been wearing something that covered up her terrible bod!

I've seen many females wearing that type of clothing on a flight going to a warm country,don't see anything wrong with it and there's nowt wrong with her body😁......they did apologise

 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

She says she was shaken and upset? Why couldn't she have just covered up. Women dress like sluts these day, it's great :)

She dressed like a slut?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Normski said:

I've seen many females wearing that type of clothing on a flight going to a warm country,don't see anything wrong with it and there's nowt wrong with her body😁.

Attention seeker(s). Get a fucking t shirt on until they get to the beach or pool. She's a fucking dog mate.

16 minutes ago, Normski said:

they did apologise

snowflake fucking mugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Attention seeker(s). Get a fucking t shirt on until they get to the beach or pool. She's a fucking dog mate.

snowflake fucking mugs!

Totally agree

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Normski said:

I've seen many females wearing that type of clothing on a flight going to a warm country,don't see anything wrong with it and there's nowt wrong with her body😁......they did apologise

 

She dressed like a slut?😂

No I'm just saying most young women dress in skimpy slutty clothes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Red Devil
5 hours ago, Harold said:

Always someone wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Her choice of clothing was disgusting and she should have been wearing something that covered up her terrible bod!

Jesus Harold calm down, shes got pants on. What's worse a tart with a mini skirt on or a girl in pants and a top like that. 

That outfit is far from offensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Jesus Harold calm down, shes got pants on. What's worse a tart with a mini skirt on or a girl in pants and a top like that. 

That outfit is far from offensive.

He's turning into a snowflake😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Normski said:

Are you having a giraffe Hairy? I'l ask you now Hairy,have you never poked a bit of humour/laughed at humour involving any case of a tragic event because i have one in my head right now of you from the previous forum?

Probably one of many

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll probably see on the news tomorrow about Israel bombing Gaza but what you won't see is the the attack beforehand by Hamas on Israel,nothing on BBC tonight about Israel getting attacked

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Jesus Harold calm down, shes got pants on. What's worse a tart with a mini skirt on or a girl in pants and a top like that. 

That outfit is far from offensive.

Should have been wearing an anorak or something mate. Nowt wrong with a mini skirt..........:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was live coverage on Sky of the depraved 16 yr old cunt's sentencing in Bute for the rape and murder of a 6 yr old child

The fucker had no remorse,was actually quite pleased and smirked at one time because he hadn't yet been arrested

He recieved 27 yrs which understandably ,the family were shouting obcenities at the cunt and the sentence and Sky abruptly cut the live stream and apologised to viewers for the language

What the fuck sre you apologising for you wanks,it's a normal reaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,928
    Total Topics
    39,762
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    436
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    royalkasino
    Newest Member
    royalkasino
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.