Normski

The NEWS Today

On 21/03/2019 at 11:46, Normski said:

There was live coverage on Sky of the depraved 16 yr old cunt's sentencing in Bute for the rape and murder of a 6 yr old child

The fucker had no remorse,was actually quite pleased and smirked at one time because he hadn't yet been arrested

He recieved 27 yrs which understandably ,the family were shouting obcenities at the cunt and the sentence and Sky abruptly cut the live stream and apologised to viewers for the language

What the fuck sre you apologising for you wanks,it's a normal reaction

This bastard has had his sentence reduced by 3 years due to his age...He will only be 40 when eligible for release. He will have a life after that, unlike the wee girl whose life he took.....fucking rat! Well done the appeal judges....fucking justice turned on its head again wigged and robed cunts!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49638211

2 hours ago, Harold said:

This bastard has had his sentence reduced by 3 years due to his age...He will only be 40 when eligible for release. He will have a life after that, unlike the wee girl whose life he took.....fucking rat! Well done the appeal judges....fucking justice turned on its head again wigged and robed cunts!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-49638211

Shame on the cunts

14 hours ago, Normski said:

Fucking disgusting

Grenfell Tower fire: London Fire Brigade interviewed under caution by police

Totally agree Norm

4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

WHY??

As you will know.....to interview someone under caution, rather than simply obtain a statement from whomever, indicates that there is a suspicion at least of some form of guilt or involvement in the  crime/offence. So basically in this instance, imo, the Police have already decided that there has been an offence/offences contrary to the H & S Act. Obviously looking for scapegoats to tick more boxes. Absolutely appalling.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Totally agree Norm

As you will know.....to interview someone under caution, rather than simply obtain a statement from whomever, indicates that there is a suspicion at least of some form of guilt or involvement in the  crime/offence. So basically in this instance, imo, the Police have already decided that there has been an offence/offences contrary to the H & S Act. Obviously looking for scapegoats to tick more boxes. Absolutely appalling.

The Met are appalling. 

You got it Harold. Box ticking is more important to them. 

15 hours ago, Normski said:

Fucking disgusting

Grenfell Tower fire: London Fire Brigade interviewed under caution by police

47 minutes ago, Harold said:

Totally agree Norm

35 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The Met are appalling. 

You got it Harold. Box ticking is more important to them. 

There always has to be a scapegoat.  

31 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How about the corporation that manufactured the faulty fridge? 

How about the Labour Council who ordered the cheaper flammable cladding and who else rejected fitting sprinkler systems in high rises,be under fully investigation

23 minutes ago, Normski said:

The little cunt

Didn't know the rules ? Lying fucker. Obviously bending them as he has done to assist the remainers!

11 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Nup, I'm not convinced.....that link Hairy, is it reputable or something along the lines of the Daily/Sunday Sport ?

Okay, I've checked and it is fact.....Okay, the guy is a twat but what would he be charged with? As it transpires there is no 'separate' charge for farting but it looks as if it has been included in a breach of the peace charge via the wording.

Cook, from Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, had previously admitted to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and ‘intentionally flatulating’ in the direction of police.

23 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nup, I'm not convinced.....that link Hairy, is it reputable or something along the lines of the Daily/Sunday Sport ?

Okay, I've checked and it is fact.....Okay, the guy is a twat but what would he be charged with? As it transpires there is no 'separate' charge for farting but it looks as if it has been included in a breach of the peace charge via the wording.

Cook, from Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, had previously admitted to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and ‘intentionally flatulating’ in the direction of police.

As far as I'm concerned the police officers involved have a lot to learn.
There is no way that the "flatulating" should have been mentioned in court.

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Disgusting! Jonny Hunt eh ? I wonder how his mind works....perhaps his computer needs to be checked!

14 hours ago, Normski said:

WTF has it to do with the government,go and protest outside the CEO's house,he pocketed £8m in 5 yrs

fucking idiots....the banks had to be bailed out.....the money given was to prop up the various institutions not to pay staff wages ffs! It's a holiday company dahlings.....Wee chippy no far from me closed last year....are its staff entitled to demand the Government shell out for their wages ? Anything to have a go at the Conservatives...as I said....Fucking idiots!

Now which party is Andy burnham a member of ? Labour & Co-operative of course

41 minutes ago, Harold said:

fucking idiots....the banks had to be bailed out.....the money given was to prop up the various institutions not to pay staff wages ffs! It's a holiday company dahlings.....Wee chippy no far from me closed last year....are its staff entitled to demand the Government shell out for their wages ? Anything to have a go at the Conservatives...as I said....Fucking idiots!

Now which party is Andy burnham a member of ? Labour & Co-operative of course

It's the old left wing mantra; the government must compensate the workers regardless of who is at fault.

Pervert doctor downloaded 50,000 child sex images - but walks free after saying it relieved his stress

Calderdale doctor Richard Johnson was given a suspended sentence after a judge said sending him to prison would achieve nothing other than the headline that he had received immediate custody.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/pervert-doctor-downloaded-50000-child-17004365