Jump to content
Normski

The NEWS Today

Recommended Posts

What a warped fucker. He obviously believes that anyone but the migrants are to blame for the drownings so he wants to kill Italian children ? It would have been fitting if he had stayed on the bus as it burned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

OOOFFFFFFFT

 

 

Think both her and Harry have mentioned bringing the wean up Genderless..... good luck with that and The Media...

Anyhow, Harry made his bed, he can lie in it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Think both her and Harry have mentioned bringing the wean up Genderless..... good luck with that and The Media...

Anyhow, Harry made his bed, he can lie in it....

Not saw that,i doubt Harry would be behind that which means she wears the trousers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Not saw that,i doubt Harry would be behind that which means she wears the trousers

To be honest, the story could be made up for click baits etc.....

Time will tell, 

Anyhow,  two types of folk I don't trust.....

1, someone who doesn't invite family to wedding 

2 East Belfast Linfield fans......

 

Either way,  A'rry picked a wrong'un!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

To be honest, the story could be made up for click baits etc.....

Time will tell, 

Anyhow,  two types of folk I don't trust.....

1, someone who doesn't invite family to wedding 

2 East Belfast Linfield fans......

 

Either way,  A'rry picked a wrong'un!

 

 

I worked with an East Belfast Linfield fan,he lived a 7 iron away from the Oval

Do ya reckon she was ashamed of her da gping to the wedding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Normski said:

I worked with an East Belfast Linfield fan,he lived a 7 iron away from the Oval

Do ya reckon she was ashamed of her da gping to the wedding?

From what I recall, it was only her Ma and a few work colleagues......

That's all she acquired over the years? No childhood friends, current friends, Family (apart from the Ma)

I just found it hard to believe..... a bit like thon Ballbeg Brother in law of mine, who spent his whole wedding day denying everything he ever done in his previous life before meeting his Wife, in some sort of bizzare Shaggy (it wasn't me) impersonation...... I'll give him credit, for bringing his mates he grew up with to his wedding,  but when they started telling the Brides family who he actually was growing up, he told them straight, ..... listen guys, all that stuff never happened..

 

Fuck, I loved it,

Takes himself too serious, used to be a mad headed Raker, now puts on a show for The in-laws... just wonder if Meghan is the same?

 

 

17 minutes ago, Normski said:

I worked with an East Belfast Linfield fan,he lived a 7 iron away from the Oval

Do ya reckon she was ashamed of her da gping to the wedding?

Btw..... thon boy ye worked with?.....Cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bastion said:

From what I recall, it was only her Ma and a few work colleagues......

That's all she acquired over the years? No childhood friends, current friends, Family (apart from the Ma)

I just found it hard to believe..... a bit like thon Ballbeg Brother in law of mine, who spent his whole wedding day denying everything he ever done in his previous life before meeting his Wife, in some sort of bizzare Shaggy (it wasn't me) impersonation...... I'll give him credit, for bringing his mates he grew up with to his wedding,  but when they started telling the Brides family who he actually was growing up, he told them straight, ..... listen guys, all that stuff never happened..

 

Fuck, I loved it,

Takes himself too serious, used to be a mad headed Raker, now puts on a show for The in-laws... just wonder if Meghan is the same?

 

 

Btw..... thon boy ye worked with?.....Cunt!

:blob-joy:

 

Brw thon cunt was a tight cunt,the sort who would hang his bogroll out to dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

simply shows how out of touch some of these judges are. Hopefully the Turk has been booted out and they can send the judge with him imo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Normski said:

Actor Bradley Welsh shot dead

 

Fuck him. Scumbag! Here's a view of his thoughts

TRAINSPOTTING 2 star Bradley Welsh has blasted the Queen saying he wished she’d died instead of IRA terrorist Martin McGuinness.

Former football casual Welsh, 43, ranted that Her Majesty is a “German unelected monarch, despot” in the furious online blast.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/760548/bradley-welsh-trainspotting-2-actor-twitter-queen-dead/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harold said:

Fuck him. Scumbag! Here's a view of his thoughts

TRAINSPOTTING 2 star Bradley Welsh has blasted the Queen saying he wished she’d died instead of IRA terrorist Martin McGuinness.

Former football casual Welsh, 43, ranted that Her Majesty is a “German unelected monarch, despot” in the furious online blast.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/760548/bradley-welsh-trainspotting-2-actor-twitter-queen-dead/

 

I should have put that in the cunt thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,570
    Total Topics
    31,265
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    377
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Quickness
    Newest Member
    Quickness
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.