Jump to content
Normski

The NEWS Today

Recommended Posts

What the fuck is wrong with some people ?

"Wearing, carrying or displaying of an emblem or flag, by itself, is not an offence unless the way in which, or the circumstance in which, the emblem is worn, carried or displayed is such as to cause reasonable suspicion that the person is a supporter or member of a proscribed organisation. While support of and membership of [IS] is unlawful it is not a criminal offence to advocate the creation of an independent state."

One relevant passage from the Public Order Act 1986, which covers England and Wales, says someone is guilty of causing "harassment, alarm or distress" if they "display any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening or abusive within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby".

The pan-UK Terrorism Act 2000 is also relevant. "A person in a public place commits an offence if he (a) wears an item of clothing, or (b) wears, carries or displays an article, in such a way or in such circumstances as to arouse reasonable suspicion that he is a member or supporter of a proscribed organisation."

Good on him. Those wanting it down are simply chancers, fucking whinging snowflakes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harold said:

What the fuck is wrong with some people ?

"Wearing, carrying or displaying of an emblem or flag, by itself, is not an offence unless the way in which, or the circumstance in which, the emblem is worn, carried or displayed is such as to cause reasonable suspicion that the person is a supporter or member of a proscribed organisation. While support of and membership of [IS] is unlawful it is not a criminal offence to advocate the creation of an independent state."

One relevant passage from the Public Order Act 1986, which covers England and Wales, says someone is guilty of causing "harassment, alarm or distress" if they "display any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening or abusive within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby".

The pan-UK Terrorism Act 2000 is also relevant. "A person in a public place commits an offence if he (a) wears an item of clothing, or (b) wears, carries or displays an article, in such a way or in such circumstances as to arouse reasonable suspicion that he is a member or supporter of a proscribed organisation."

Good on him. Those wanting it down are simply chancers, fucking whinging snowflakes!

Chancers/snowflakes is a very mild description of these fuckwits.

This is the flag of Great Britain being flown in Britain.

Why don't they complain about the foreign flags being flown as a slap in the face to the British people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Normski said:

Yep that should help the public recognise her

 

It's all in the yes mate....all in the eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2019 at 15:04, Bastion said:

What do you think of folk coming out of this wreckage with Hand luggage?

 

 

Screenshot_20190506-150202_Samsung Internet.jpg

The wife and I commented on that mate. Deplorable & may have contributed to others not getting off!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beckham banned for using a phone while driving. Good, especially as he got off recently with speeding (I believe it was) on a technicality recently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7009807/David-Beckham-arrives-court-faces-driving-ban-using-phone-wheel.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who stopped to get their hand luggage should be charged with manslaughter! They would have had a direct effect on the death toll by delaying the other people getting off. Absolute cunts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The people who stopped to get their hand luggage should be charged with manslaughter! They would have had a direct effect on the death toll by delaying the other people getting off. Absolute cunts!

perhaps they had their phones in the luggage...oh wait, nah....the phones would be in their hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2019 at 15:04, Bastion said:

What do you think of folk coming out of this wreckage with Hand luggage?

 

 

Screenshot_20190506-150202_Samsung Internet.jpg

I only just saw this,as Dug said,probably cost people their lives while these cunts were reaching up in the overhead compartments

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normski said:

 

We all know that if it's non Christians who suffer etc etc everything about the perpetrators would be available for the world to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Normski said:

 

 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

We all know that if it's non Christians who suffer etc etc everything about the perpetrators would be available for the world to see. 

The American legal system, just like the electoral system, is a mysterious beast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Normski said:

In fucking Primary School!!.....take your face for a shite you ballbeg

 

Another step forward for the liberal elite. They know better than disbelievers you understand. Totalitarian state is on its way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Harold said:

Another step forward for the liberal elite. They know better than disbelievers you understand. Totalitarian state is on its way.

I'd say it has arrived.

Just need Jezza to win the next general election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'd say it has arrived.

Just need Jezza to win the next general election.

He probably will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Tough one for the lefties and MSM,LGBT in one corner and Muslim community in the other

 

To be honest I support their protest over this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Tough one for the lefties and MSM,LGBT in one corner and Muslim community in the other

 

 

37 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

To be honest I support their protest over this.

I would most certainly not want my children to have " LGBT-inclusive lessons ".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,940
    Total Topics
    40,030
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    436
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    royalkasino
    Newest Member
    royalkasino
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.