On 02/08/2019 at 18:48, Normski said:

Only in America

Hopefully it was her Dog

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

Maybe some Muslim girls could wear a skimpy bikini for a day

Bit Sexist.......

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Maybe some Muslim girls could wear a skimpy bikini for a day

good idea Norm...wonder how they would react to that! As for that daft bint...I would ask why (I know what she said in the link) ? that item of clothing is part of your religious beliefs as I understand it so NO. By the way would you ask female muslims to wear this ?

Image result for skimpy bikini images

or eat this

Image result for roll on bacon images

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol:

away to fuck.....something stinks with this. where the fuck was he getting botox.....his balls ?

Mr Brazier claims he was so distracted chatting to nurses he didn't realise he was getting a different procedure until it was too late.

he didn't notice the sharp, shiney implement in the surgeon's hand going towards his naughty bits ? Aye right!

6 hours ago, Harold said:

away to fuck.....something stinks with this. where the fuck was he getting botox.....his balls ?

Mr Brazier claims he was so distracted chatting to nurses he didn't realise he was getting a different procedure until it was too late.

he didn't notice the sharp, shiney implement in the surgeon's hand going towards his naughty bits ? Aye right!

Sounds like Old Holburn is full of Shit........

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sounds like absolute Bollox......

Hard to believe. 

But why is he full of shit,he didn't write the article,he highlighted the story from a newspaper that's been around for years

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

But why is he full of shit,he didn't write the article,he highlighted the story from a newspaper that's been around for years

He's full of shit, as he shared a pile of shite......

If I shared it, I would accept,  I'm also full of shite.......

If the BBC share a story from CNN, that is a pile of old shite  then they also, are full of Shite......

Imo

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

He's full of shit, as he shared a pile of shite......

If I shared it, I would accept,  I'm also full of shite.......

If the BBC share a story from CNN, that is a pile of old shite  then they also, are full of Shite......

Imo

Well it seems 10 different media sites are full of shite then as they all share the story,everyone is wrong but Bastion:banana:

Screenshot_2019-08-05-20-47-50-1.thumb.png.aaaa07a119568f8703e56e106d515a89.png

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Well it seems 10 different media sites are full of shite then as they all share the story,everyone is wrong but Bastion:banana:

Screenshot_2019-08-05-20-47-50-1.thumb.png.aaaa07a119568f8703e56e106d515a89.png

List the 10.....

The fucking irony

Asylum seeker, 30, with 18 convictions and a history of violent crime is fighting to stay in the UK after claiming his human rights would be breached if he's sent back to Somalia

A 30-year-old Somali asylum seeker who has racked up 18 convictions including drugs, firearms and theft offences could face deportation - but lawyers argue this is against his human rights.

The asylum seeker, identified only as MS, faces the threat of deportation after two previous judgements allowing him to stay in Britain were overturned by the Court of Appeal.

But his lawyers say he cannot be sent back to Mogadishu, Somalia, because as a member of the minority Ashraf clan he faces the threat of violence there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7325953/Asylum-seeker-30-18-convictions-gets-chance-stay-UK.html

11 hours ago, Normski said:

The fucking irony

Asylum seeker, 30, with 18 convictions and a history of violent crime is fighting to stay in the UK after claiming his human rights would be breached if he's sent back to Somalia

A 30-year-old Somali asylum seeker who has racked up 18 convictions including drugs, firearms and theft offences could face deportation - but lawyers argue this is against his human rights.

The asylum seeker, identified only as MS, faces the threat of deportation after two previous judgements allowing him to stay in Britain were overturned by the Court of Appeal.

But his lawyers say he cannot be sent back to Mogadishu, Somalia, because as a member of the minority Ashraf clan he faces the threat of violence there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7325953/Asylum-seeker-30-18-convictions-gets-chance-stay-UK.html

Of course lawyers are going to argue like fuck and appeal at every opportunity because us fucking mugs are paying the cunts to do this! Cases like this should never be awarded legal aid. This is a prime example of how the Human Right Act (cheers Tony Bliar) is totally misused to the benefit of scum. Utter fucking nonsense. Get the cunt out of here, stick him on a plane and drop him off wherever is the furthest away from the UK......middle of the Pacific would do just fine!

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Next to Social Security, the Legal Aid system is the most abused and misused of the aid packages underwritten by the UK taxpayers.

not quite imo mate. Numero uno will always be our ridiculous Foreign aid hand out that is now actually law.

An example...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1030425/uk-foreign-aid-budget-UK-india-pakistan-potholes

1 hour ago, Normski said:

20190807_101452.thumb.jpg.2f33ce3316683e81cfd2f9a028909c9a.jpg

49 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Better safe than sorry.
As a mainframe computer software dinosaur I can tell you that, regardless of how advanced the hardware and middleware may be, it all comes down to the software and which geek or bunch of geeks coded it.

Yep....life is so much better with technology.....:flashing-lol:

Seeing shit like this means i would never set foot in these Arab countries

A British man has been detained in Oman after an alleged verbal altercation at an airport.

Les Bragg, from Portsmouth, is reported to have sworn when he found out his connecting flight to the UK had been delayed.

She claimed Mr Bragg was forced to sign a document in Arabic incriminating him and was currently in prison in Oman.

11 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Travellers just have to realise that social standards in Arab countries differ from those in the UK and US.

That's the problem Hairy,what is the social norm in UK will have you banged up in cesspit jails not fit for a rat in these countries

And when the Arab social norm comes to UK it's accepted

20 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

True.

But even in the UK it doesn't really help to sound off at a desk clerk or flight attendant. Tends to be counter productive in most cases.

Agree 100% and i've seen some wankers in my time at airports venting their anger at some poor girl but it shouldn't warrant spending weeks or months in a cesspit jail

THREE teenage girls have fled Morocco after a local schoolteacher said he wanted their “heads cut off” for wearing shorts.

The girls were volunteering to help build a road in the village of Adar when the teacher, who has since been arrested, made the vile comments.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9694297/women-flee-morocco-beheading-wearing-shorts/amp?__twitter_impression=true