Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis

Normski

54 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Do I need to read the thread to post?

Not really a requirement is it?

I just posted what heard on the news so keep jogging...

I dont trawl through everything either.....usually..... whats been posted that day, unless its a thread I'm interested in......

When you think of the lack of arrests/action from peelers during BLM protests this is incredible,the fines handed out for sitting in a park yet these illegals are entering the country during a pandemic herded onto coaches.....This is on Bojo

Edited by Normski

BBC filming live a full fucking dinghy crossing the channel from France (apparently Border force are dealing with other ones). Dinghy has now come to a halt as the engine is goosed....so the cunts are simply sitting waiting to be picked up by Border Force and taken to the UK because they are now in British waters. Fucking frogs must be laughing up their sleeves at us. Funnily enough the frogs have no problems with borders in the channel when they're raiding our fishing grounds....fucking wanks!

5 hours ago, Harold said:

BBC filming live a full fucking dinghy crossing the channel from France (apparently Border force are dealing with other ones). Dinghy has now come to a halt as the engine is goosed....so the cunts are simply sitting waiting to be picked up by Border Force and taken to the UK because they are now in British waters. Fucking frogs must be laughing up their sleeves at us. Funnily enough the frogs have no problems with borders in the channel when they're raiding our fishing grounds....fucking wanks!

Apparently once they get to UK waters they fuck the engine up which means by law a boat must rescue them

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Apparently once they get to UK waters they fuck the engine up which means by law a boat must rescue them

cunts....tow the rats back into frog waters or fucking put a bullet or 3 into th side of the dinghy. We keep saying....This CANNOT be sustained...country is in a big enough mess without the tramps coming here. I think what is required Norm is some expert Orca and/or great white shark trainers to clue up hundreds of them to patrol the channel just inside the french area and when they sniff out any dinghy or small boat to fucking attack the vessels and fucking eat whoever is in them. Tough if you want to swim the channel.....but needs must mate.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

cunts....tow the rats back into frog waters or fucking put a bullet or 3 into th side of the dinghy. We keep saying....This CANNOT be sustained...country is in a big enough mess without the tramps coming here. I think what is required Norm is some expert Orca and/or great white shark trainers to clue up hundreds of them to patrol the channel just inside the french area and when they sniff out any dinghy or small boat to fucking attack the vessels and fucking eat whoever is in them. Tough if you want to swim the channel.....but needs must mate.

A record 230 arrived yesterday

It seems quite a few are testing positive for the rona which is fucking insane to keep allowing this shit

Btw the arrest of that bloke filming was by Harbour police not Kent police

• boro_boy changed the title to Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis