Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis

Normski

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Harold said:

thank Priti Pate, thank Border force, thank France, thank scum lawyers, thank limitless legal aid, thank pussy judges......this country is far too weak to actually do anything constructive to prevent illegals entering. The politicians can talk and talk till they're blue in the face but we all know it's fucking bluster. Nothing ever changes.

It makes me angry!

I wouldn't' be too bothered if France was in civil war with thousands dying daily. But they're not. These people come from Syria and have to pass a lot of safe countries to get here. I blame open borders. All borders need to be closed.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9647585/Conditions-inside-Napier-Barracks-UNLAWFUL.html

For fuck sake!!!

We have provided them with food and shelter! Surely that's your minimum human rights?

At the end of the day, they are illegally here!

So you could get on a plain and not gain entry, but if you come on a boat, your allowed to stay, this must be costing millions.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

thank Priti Pate, thank Border force, thank France, thank scum lawyers, thank limitless legal aid, thank pussy judges......this country is far too weak to actually do anything constructive to prevent illegals entering. The politicians can talk and talk till they're blue in the face but we all know it's fucking bluster. Nothing ever changes.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

It makes me angry!

I wouldn't' be too bothered if France was in civil war with thousands dying daily. But they're not. These people come from Syria and have to pass a lot of safe countries to get here. I blame open borders. All borders need to be closed.

Nope....thank Theresa May .....she signed the UN migration pact tho tbf it wouldn't have mattered who was PM because it still wudda been signed

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

Nope....thank Theresa May .....she signed the UN migration pact tho tbf it wouldn't have mattered who was PM because it still wudda been signed

disagree Norm.....what May signed is non binding under International Law......however, that is totally different to what we are talking about....illegals and for that you can thank all of those I mentioned above.

6 hours ago, Harold said:

disagree Norm.....what May signed is non binding under International Law......however, that is totally different to what we are talking about....illegals and for that you can thank all of those I mentioned above.

What is International law these days mate?

Isn't the the Nuremberg Code under international law yet around the globe people are being coerced into jabs....?

10 hours ago, Normski said:

What is International law these days mate?

Isn't the the Nuremberg Code under international law yet around the globe people are being coerced into jabs....?

I'm only going by what I researched Norm...

As the Compact is not an international treaty, it will be non-binding under international law.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/inaccuracies-spreading-about-un-migration-pact/

As for the Nuremberg code....

Is the Nuremberg Code legally binding UK?
Neither the Nuremberg Code nor the Declaration of Helsinki is legally binding or legally enforceable in its own right.8 Jul 2012

This link refers to USA

4 hours ago, Harold said:

I'm only going by what I researched Norm...

As the Compact is not an international treaty, it will be non-binding under international law.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/inaccuracies-spreading-about-un-migration-pact/

As for the Nuremberg code....

Is the Nuremberg Code legally binding UK?
Neither the Nuremberg Code nor the Declaration of Helsinki is legally binding or legally enforceable in its own right.8 Jul 2012

This link refers to USA

That article insists the vaccine is not experimental

Go onto clinical data or any of the vax websites and they clearly tell you it's only at stage 3 outta 4 trials therefore it's experimental

It has no licence,emergency use only

One of the most important parts of the NC is consent

1 hour ago, Normski said:

That article insists the vaccine is not experimental

Go onto clinical data or any of the vax websites and they clearly tell you it's only at stage 3 outta 4 trials therefore it's experimental

It has no licence,emergency use only

One of the most important parts of the NC is consent

well I presume they're going to argue over the definition of experimental. I would presume that those making considerations and opinions know a helluva lot more than you or me. You are always going to side with conspiracy theorists. However still doesn't take away the fact that the Nuremberg Code is not legally binding same as the previous one you mentioned.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Nuremberg-Code-legally-binding-If-it-s-not-can-we-consider-it-customary-international-law

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

10 hours ago, Harold said:

well I presume they're going to argue over the definition of experimental. I would presume that those making considerations and opinions know a helluva lot more than you or me. You are always going to side with conspiracy theorists. However still doesn't take away the fact that the Nuremberg Code is not legally binding same as the previous one you mentioned.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Nuremberg-Code-legally-binding-If-it-s-not-can-we-consider-it-customary-international-law

https://fullfact.org/health/nuremberg-code-covid/

Facts are facts mate

A decent lawyer would piss all over it

No vaccine ever has been administered during it's clinical trial stages

20210605_002901.thumb.jpg.8fac3177e05234c3053d715ded51e772.jpg

20210605_002726.thumb.jpg.dbed9fc94437db8115be1a59c638ca87.jpg

6 hours ago, Normski said:

A decent lawyer would piss all over it

well we'll have to wait and see if there are any court cases (I don't know if there have been apart from that thing I posted about USA)

6 hours ago, Normski said:

Facts are facts mate

that's why I posted the links.

On 03/06/2021 at 14:01, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9647309/Migrants-Dover-MPs-demand-France-people-caught-crossing-Channel.html#comments

Made a tiktok video on their way across the channel, Absolutely taking the piss out of us!

A video appearing to show a group of migrants crossing from Calais to Dover in a boat has been posted on TikTok

Look at him with his iPhone 5 and signal.

Ffs. I am doing something wrong!

• 1 month later...
Just now, sployal said:

Country is fucked, what else to say?

so much for all the talk about being hard on illegal entry. why don't they just tell the judge to fuck off....why don't they physically stop these dinghies coming near our waters instead of aiding them and the frogs ? Because unlike evry other cunt we have to be seen to play by the fucking rules...fuck the rules...do the fucking job Johnson and Patel!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

so much for all the talk about being hard on illegal entry. why don't they just tell the judge to fuck off....why don't they physically stop these dinghies coming near our waters instead of aiding them and the frogs ? Because unlike evry other cunt we have to be seen to play by the fucking rules...fuck the rules...do the fucking job Johnson and Patel!

Drown them like rats!!!

Should i have said that?:chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

20 minutes ago, kimsa said:

Good morning, a wandering chelsea fan. Looking forward to using the forum. Have a nice day

mate, you're welcome to getting involved with the forum but you won't be promoting any website. You will have noticed I've deleted part of your post.

For the record....Kimsa has been shown the door.....spammer.

Harold

• 2 weeks later...
  • boro_boy changed the title to Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis