Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis

Normski

Just now, boro_boy said:

The problem isn't stopping them coming over,

Disagree mate...if there was a method available to do that then there would be no need to undertake what you say....

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They should be sent to ready built asylmum centres, they should be a deterrent and the process to return them should be swift!

Christ, they're moaning about being sent to live in these centres and where do you return them to as most if not all have no passport for actual identification. Sure as shit is shit, France aint wanting them so that's a no no for a kick off. 

4 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

Well you watch the COVID cases soar. Not one of them wear a mask.

There will be probably few if any who have been vaccinated either but these things are the least of their concerns because they know that will be taken care of when they arrive in the UK. Their main/only concern is reaching our shores.

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

There will be probably few if any who have been vaccinated either but these things are the least of their concerns because they know that will be taken care of when they arrive in the UK. Their main/only concern is reaching our shores.

Yeah I know, Just boils my piss that no fucker cares about us 😐

5 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

Yeah I know, Just boils my piss that no fucker cares about us 😐

I do Cat......I hope you enjoy your gammon and egg tonight.....:thumbup:

• Site Owner

'Where is the humanity?' Asylum seekers 'dumped' in Wolverhampton hotel
https://www.expressandstar.com/news/politics/2021/09/13/where-is-the-humanity-asylum-seekers-dumped-in-wolverhampton-hotel/

What the fuck!!! They have shelder so they are protected against the elements. They will be fed and watered too. What more do they want, not exactly like they are paying for it!!! Do they want a mansion in the countryside? A 5* hotel, well they can just fuck off. Your once great country is fucked!

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/politics/2021/09/13/where-is-the-humanity-asylum-seekers-dumped-in-wolverhampton-hotel/

What the fuck!!! They have shelder so they are protected against the elements. They will be fed and watered too. What more do they want, not exactly like they are paying for it!!! Do they want a mansion in the countryside? A 5* hotel, well they can just fuck off. Your once great country is fucked!

well if our government isn't going to stop them coming in illegally & local authorities don't say NO.....you are stuck with them Considering the homeless problem in this country they are very fortunate getting a roof over their heads.

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

29 minutes ago, Harold said:

well if our government isn't going to stop them coming in illegally & local authorities don't say NO.....you are stuck with them Considering the homeless problem in this country they are very fortunate getting a roof over their heads.

Put them back on a boat and set them adrift. They seem to enjoy that.