Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis

Normski

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

They fail to mention illegal.....Send them back to the safe country they came from

always seems to be the bloody same....they get in their boats....sail out a distance....are seen by British crafts....picked up and brought to the UK for questioning....the illegals mission is accomplished, they've made it! Why the fuck can they not be picked up & returned to where they set off from as Norm said. 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I wonder how much Soros paid him for this

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

totally agree mate....but it is sooooooooooooooo much easier fucking into another country to be 'looked after'.....bedded,fed and having no fucking input into the upkeep of the country that you desire to take care of you!!!!!....I've got to the point that I really give no fucks whether any cunt perceives me as that well worn description 'a racist'. I know that I am not....so fuck the left....fuck ALL illegal immigrants!!!!!

3 hours ago, Normski said:

I wonder how much Soros paid him for this

He's sold me there. Lets open arm everyone. I done some work at Heathrow, and I was the only white guy in the training room. Not saying it to be a cunt, but it is what it is

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

15 minutes ago, jezza said:

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

I have no problem with people whether they are black,pink or blue

I have a problem with undocumented people coming into the country

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

I'm not the one should be worried about. Its worrying how easy it is how to put shit on planes

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

Showing them were to look, I presume......

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Or plant them....

Well, I'm speculating, the reason they are being shown, is to make them aware, in a prevention capacity......

And not a planting Capacity.......

Maybe Jez could expand.......

• boro_boy changed the title to Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis