Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis

Normski

if we send the navy to start blowing boats out the water we can end this shit. a man once told me when i was a kid if you want people to stop fucking with you then you need to show them there is nothing you wont do. 

6 hours ago, Normski said:

Looks like a nice wee agreement between Britain and France,looks like the dinghy has all males aboard

Just thinking of Boris taking back control of immigration

Disturbing really

fucking scandalous.

If anyone isn't worried about their kid's futures they should be

This is so sinister,this is what the tabloid headlines should be

How do we know they aren't murderers?

How do we know they aren't carrying contagious diseases?

How do we know if they are rapists?

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

fucking outrageous the lack of positive action this country....Border Force or whomever.....to keep these fuckers out of the UK and return them to Macron's domain!

How many people have been fined for sitting on a beach or in a park because of lockdown whilst Mrs Patel is blatantly turning a blind eye to nearly 700 illegals being taxied from France in the last month alone.......disgusting

What is the point of fucking Bojo introducing a points system for genuine immigrants  when all they need to do is buy a fucking dinghy

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

How many people have been fined for sitting on a beach or in a park because of lockdown whilst Mrs Patel is blatantly turning a blind eye to nearly 700 illegals being taxied from France in the last month alone.......disgusting

What is the point of fucking Bojo introducing a points system for genuine immigrants  when all they need to do is buy a fucking dinghy

100% with you mate.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Normski said:

After what we have saw recently,what a pathetic statement from the Home Office

2000 illegals now this yr,how much will that cost per year in benefits and roof over heads?

I agree but wish they would actually enforce this section of the statement...''We are determined to stop migrants'

But do not give one fuck about the following 'putting their lives at risk,' Seriously I give not one fuck!

You get in some fucking dodgy craft, set sail without navigational skills, hope you get so far then fucking idiot British Border force will save you and, as always, take you to OUR fucking shores....Nup....no sympathy if unfortunate circumstances occur and a deflation occurs.....

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I agree but wish they would actually enforce this section of the statement...''We are determined to stop migrants'

But do not give one fuck about the following 'putting their lives at risk,' Seriously I give not one fuck!

You get in some fucking dodgy craft, set sail without navigational skills, hope you get so far then fucking idiot British Border force will save you and, as always, take you to OUR fucking shores....Nup....no sympathy if unfortunate circumstances occur and a deflation occurs.....

But as we've saw in video evidence,they are basically assisted to UK waters by the French then handed over to UK authorities who then taxi them into Dover.....as i said the Home Office statement is fucking pathetic and making fools of voters who listened to their shite about tightening borders.....imagine Diane Abbott was Home Secretary and not Shitti Patel and the shite she would get.....no fucker is above criticism

10 hours ago, Normski said:

But as we've saw in video evidence,they are basically assisted to UK waters by the French then handed over to UK authorities who then taxi them into Dover.....as i said the Home Office statement is fucking pathetic and making fools of voters who listened to their shite about tightening borders.....imagine Diane Abbott was Home Secretary and not Shitti Patel and the shite she would get.....no fucker is above criticism

Norm...I am NOT defending anyone & agree with what you said. My point was I wish they would actually enforce the first part of the statement I highlighted.

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Norm...I am NOT defending anyone & agree with what you said. My point was I wish they would actually enforce the first part of the statement I highlighted.

I know mate just pissed off at this shit.....it pisses all over the Tory manifesto....they should be held to account

You couldn't make this shit up

Migrant boat arrivals increase six-fold in 2019 after UK paid France £6m to stop them

The number of migrants reaching British shores in small boats has increased sixfold since the government paid France millions of pounds to reduce crossings.

A “joint action plan” signed in January 2019 saw the UK pay £6m for increased security along the French coast, but the number of arrivals has since rocketed.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

You couldn't make this shit up

Migrant boat arrivals increase six-fold in 2019 after UK paid France £6m to stop them

The number of migrants reaching British shores in small boats has increased sixfold since the government paid France millions of pounds to reduce crossings.

A “joint action plan” signed in January 2019 saw the UK pay £6m for increased security along the French coast, but the number of arrivals has since rocketed.

Laughing up their fucking frog sleeves at us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • boro_boy changed the title to Immigration / Migrant / Refugee Crisis