You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Immigration is good for the country. The immigrants are taking up jobs that us lazy British don't want. Such as toilet cleaners or brain surgeons. They pay taxes so what's the problem. I hate people who say they come and steal our jobs. The NHS would be fucked even more without immigrants. Also who would I get aftershave off when I'm on a night out in a toilet having a piss haha. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Immigration is good for the country. The immigrants are taking up jobs that us lazy British don't want. Such as toilet cleaners or brain surgeons. They pay taxes so what's the problem. I hate people who say they come and steal our jobs. The NHS would be fucked even more without immigrants. Also who would I get aftershave off when I'm on a night out in a toilet having a piss haha. 

You sound like Corbyn.

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You sound like Corbyn.

No he isn't mate....what BB is on about is controlled immigration and I totally support that. And this is where a lot of the left say the Conservative party are anti immigration....that isn't true if we're talking about people who want to come here and work....have a job fixed up, get their own housing and pay their way. It is true if it's to stop economic migrants who want to enter the UK illegally and remain here and live off the system without doing a stroke of work.

There ARE a lot of people here who, because our benefits system can be so generous, don't want to work, won't work so that's why you see a lot of immigrants working in retail and food and drinks trade.

Corbyn is quite happy to allow any cunt in.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

No he isn't mate....what BB is on about is controlled immigration and I totally support that. And this is where a lot of the left say the Conservative party are anti immigration....that isn't true if we're talking about people who want to come here and work....have a job fixed up, get their own housing and pay their way. It is true if it's to stop economic migrants who want to enter the UK illegally and remain here and live off the system without doing a stroke of work.

There ARE a lot of people here who, because our benefits system can be so generous, don't want to work, won't work so that's why you see a lot of immigrants working in retail and food and drinks trade.

Corbyn is quite happy to allow any cunt in.

Maybe not the Jews though........

Fed up waiting on a trucker turning his back ? Can't get close enough to chunnel train to hide in the axle area ? Feel you're being ripped off when buying inflatable dinghies ?....WELL, your dreams are about to come true for your adventure into the land of milk and honey....

Buy a jet powered flyboard (rubber ring included).....The new weapon for illegal immigrants...

FrankZapataFlyboard2507-4.jpg

All enquiries to President Macron....Frogland.

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fed up waiting on a trucker turning his back ? Can't get close enough to chunnel train to hide in the axle area ? Feel you're being ripped off when buying inflatable dinghies ?....WELL, your dreams are about to come true for your adventure into the land of milk and honey....

Buy a jet powered flyboard (rubber ring included).....The new weapon for illegal immigrants...

FrankZapataFlyboard2507-4.jpg

All enquiries to President Macron....Frogland.

Shoot them down.

They are alien craft.

Absolutely fucking horrendous,this on the back of an 8 yr old child in Germany being pushed to his death in front of an oncoming train by a migrant......and this new Migration Pact signed by MAYhem prevents any disclosure on this cunt

Into looking on the case of that Syrian migrant who killed that man on the streets of Stuttgart, in Germany. He obtained papers in Germany back in mid 2015 and had been staying with that person for a period of time before having a scuffle with that guy

He killed him yesterday but footage came forward today, the suspect was often known to the police as an aggressive offender but never received any punishment for his deeds. But police didn't gave any details if he was an Illegal migrant or Refugee, as the UN migration pact prohibits the countries who signed that, now for giving this information to the public to discriminate against migrants in general.

On 01/08/2019 at 20:58, Normski said:

Absolutely fucking horrendous,this on the back of an 8 yr old child in Germany being pushed to his death in front of an oncoming train by a migrant......and this new Migration Pact signed by MAYhem prevents any disclosure on this cunt

Into looking on the case of that Syrian migrant who killed that man on the streets of Stuttgart, in Germany. He obtained papers in Germany back in mid 2015 and had been staying with that person for a period of time before having a scuffle with that guy

He killed him yesterday but footage came forward today, the suspect was often known to the police as an aggressive offender but never received any punishment for his deeds. But police didn't gave any details if he was an Illegal migrant or Refugee, as the UN migration pact prohibits the countries who signed that, now for giving this information to the public to discriminate against migrants in general.

You've got to ask why this pathetic document was signed. The people that signed on behalf od their countries KNEW the pitfalls but still went ahead. Disgraceful and very anti democratic. Fucking scum have more rights than the indigenous population!

19 minutes ago, Harold said:

You've got to ask why this pathetic document was signed. The people that signed on behalf od their countries KNEW the pitfalls but still went ahead. Disgraceful and very anti democratic. Fucking scum have more rights than the indigenous population!

Theresa MAYhem agreed to it

On 23/07/2019 at 14:30, boro_boy said:

This is something I have an issue with. Theres a lack of training, or wanting to train to be a nurse or a doctor. Partly because student fee's are ridiculous, so the NHS have to bring in cheaper options. Theres a hospital here that is under review, because people keep dieing, when they shouldnt be. MIstakes are happening due to the pressure of the work load and the lack of training.

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

They fail to mention illegal.....Send them back to the safe country they came from

always seems to be the bloody same....they get in their boats....sail out a distance....are seen by British crafts....picked up and brought to the UK for questioning....the illegals mission is accomplished, they've made it! Why the fuck can they not be picked up & returned to where they set off from as Norm said. 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I wonder how much Soros paid him for this

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

totally agree mate....but it is sooooooooooooooo much easier fucking into another country to be 'looked after'.....bedded,fed and having no fucking input into the upkeep of the country that you desire to take care of you!!!!!....I've got to the point that I really give no fucks whether any cunt perceives me as that well worn description 'a racist'. I know that I am not....so fuck the left....fuck ALL illegal immigrants!!!!!