You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

15 minutes ago, jezza said:

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

I have no problem with people whether they are black,pink or blue

I have a problem with undocumented people coming into the country

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

I have no problem with people whether they are black,pink or blue

I have a problem with undocumented people coming into the country

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

I'm not the one should be worried about. Its worrying how easy it is how to put shit on planes

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Maybe the ones who are supposed to find em are actually bad guys using the role as security personnel to do their bad deeds? 

We'll have to wait and see, if they do indeed carry this out, but  to my knowledge,  the staff at Heathrow ain't planted any bombs on planes......

But, it is good to know, they are trained on where to look on a plane for potential bombs......

Kinda makes sense, don't it?

Well played Salvini

Mr Gere, who visited the Open Arms ship in a show of support, joined a news conference on the Italian island of Lampedusa calling for the migrants to be allowed to dock.

It didn't take Mr Salvini long to respond.

"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49309196

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Well played Salvini

Mr Gere, who visited the Open Arms ship in a show of support, joined a news conference on the Italian island of Lampedusa calling for the migrants to be allowed to dock.

It didn't take Mr Salvini long to respond.

"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49309196

The correct stance...wish to fuck we would be like that in the channel....they left France so return them to France.

6 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/rome-court-overrides-salvini-says-migrant-ship-can-enter-italys-waters-idUSKCN1V41OL
Rome court says migrant ship can enter Italy's waters, overriding Salvini

Imagine the chaos if something like that happened in the UK.

Surely a government can introduce new laws which the courts have to adhere to

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/rome-court-overrides-salvini-says-migrant-ship-can-enter-italys-waters-idUSKCN1V41OL
Rome court says migrant ship can enter Italy's waters, overriding Salvini

Imagine the chaos if something like that happened in the UK.

I don't know if that is a precedent but certainly a dangerous decision politically imo.

42 minutes ago, Normski said:

This is what fucks me off,people arriving on UK shores demanding this and that,nobody gave me a fucking house,i worked my ballix off to get a house,GET OUT THERE AND FUCKING EARN IT

Just fuck her off to where Shae came for. I'm sure where she is now is a lot better than where she is now. The fucking cunt. 

12 hours ago, Normski said:

This is what fucks me off,people arriving on UK shores demanding this and that,nobody gave me a fucking house,i worked my ballix off to get a house,GET OUT THERE AND FUCKING EARN IT

Treated like animals eh ? Perhaps this woman should consider herself VERY fucking lucky that she HAS a roof over her head bearing in mind SHE chose to come here & presumably has never contributed anything to the country. Mental torture eh ? Think about what she believes is mental torture then have a look at this link about guys who gave their all for the country and the end result for them. What an ungrateful bitch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/least-13000-hero-soldiers-left-11847000