Normski

Immigration

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

They fail to mention illegal.....Send them back to the safe country they came from

always seems to be the bloody same....they get in their boats....sail out a distance....are seen by British crafts....picked up and brought to the UK for questioning....the illegals mission is accomplished, they've made it! Why the fuck can they not be picked up & returned to where they set off from as Norm said. 

40 minutes ago, Normski said:

They fail to mention illegal.....Send them back to the safe country they came from

When will they learn that these people are not migrants. They are illegal aliens.

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

When will they learn that these people are not migrants. They are illegal aliens.

I wonder how much Soros paid him for this

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

did you note the last 4 words ?....'Be taken care of'.....fuck you Gere....you fucking do it!!!

1 hour ago, Normski said:

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If he feels so passionate about how about he gives up all of his millions, moves to Africa and funds building work, schools, hospitals for these people to be taken care of?

Yes Richard, do something worthwhile with all of your money...I think we all know he won't! 

totally agree mate....but it is sooooooooooooooo much easier fucking into another country to be 'looked after'.....bedded,fed and having no fucking input into the upkeep of the country that you desire to take care of you!!!!!....I've got to the point that I really give no fucks whether any cunt perceives me as that well worn description 'a racist'. I know that I am not....so fuck the left....fuck ALL illegal immigrants!!!!!

3 hours ago, Normski said:

He's sold me there. Lets open arm everyone. I done some work at Heathrow, and I was the only white guy in the training room. Not saying it to be a cunt, but it is what it is

20 minutes ago, jezza said:

He's sold me there. Lets open arm everyone. I done some work at Heathrow, and I was the only white guy in the training room. Not saying it to be a cunt, but it is what it is

You're easily sold Jezza

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

15 minutes ago, jezza said:

I dont want to say this, but I feel I have to. In the training at heathrow, we were getting trained to check planes, trollys and bags for weapons. We were then shown how to plant them. I cant say this loud enough, I was the only white guy there. Fucking scary

I have no problem with people whether they are black,pink or blue

I have a problem with undocumented people coming into the country

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Regards your training,slightly disturbing why they showed you how to plant bombs

I'm not the one should be worried about. Its worrying how easy it is how to put shit on planes

10 minutes ago, jezza said:

I'm not the one should be worried about. Its worrying how easy it is how to put shit on planes

I mean in general,not you

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

Showing them were to look, I presume......

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Or plant them....

Well, I'm speculating, the reason they are being shown, is to make them aware, in a prevention capacity......

And not a planting Capacity.......

Maybe Jez could expand.......

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Maybe the ones who are supposed to find em are actually bad guys using the role as security personnel to do their bad deeds? 

We'll have to wait and see, if they do indeed carry this out, but  to my knowledge,  the staff at Heathrow ain't planted any bombs on planes......

But, it is good to know, they are trained on where to look on a plane for potential bombs......

Kinda makes sense, don't it?

22 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Maybe the ones who are supposed to find em are actually bad guys using the role as security personnel to do their bad deeds? 

Not security. Food and drink

Well played Salvini

Mr Gere, who visited the Open Arms ship in a show of support, joined a news conference on the Italian island of Lampedusa calling for the migrants to be allowed to dock.

It didn't take Mr Salvini long to respond.

"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49309196

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Well played Salvini

Mr Gere, who visited the Open Arms ship in a show of support, joined a news conference on the Italian island of Lampedusa calling for the migrants to be allowed to dock.

It didn't take Mr Salvini long to respond.

"Given this generous millionaire is voicing concern for the fate of the Open Arms migrants, we thank him: he can take back to Hollywood, on his private plane, all the people aboard and support them in his villas. Thank you Richard!" he said in a statement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49309196

The correct stance...wish to fuck we would be like that in the channel....they left France so return them to France.

39 minutes ago, Harold said:

The correct stance...wish to fuck we would be like that in the channel....they left France so return them to France.

Just read this on the daily mail. Here is a cunt. All these millionaires are, they tell everyone else what to do but then do nothing. 

33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just read this on the daily mail. Here is a cunt. All these millionaires are, they tell everyone else what to do but then do nothing. 

And are not prepared to spend a penny of their own money on preaching what they believe. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/rome-court-overrides-salvini-says-migrant-ship-can-enter-italys-waters-idUSKCN1V41OL
Rome court says migrant ship can enter Italy's waters, overriding Salvini

Imagine the chaos if something like that happened in the UK.

Edited by Hairy Scot

6 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/rome-court-overrides-salvini-says-migrant-ship-can-enter-italys-waters-idUSKCN1V41OL
Rome court says migrant ship can enter Italy's waters, overriding Salvini

Imagine the chaos if something like that happened in the UK.

Surely a government can introduce new laws which the courts have to adhere to