You are a guest user Click to join the site!

47 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cases like this make me very angry in fact it is suchlike that makes me MORE in favour of a far more robust border control and ONLY those who can benefit the country be allowed entry....no fucking illegals, waifs, strays, tramps....NO OTHER CUNT!!!

And it also pisses me off when defence lawyers always use children in their pleas of mitigation. This is emotional blackmail & should not be permitted! Fucking deport the cow and do not allow her legal aid!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

They get money and houses thrown at them in the UK

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

He will be voting Labour in the coming elections...

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

It is their own arses, not theyre but I really get what you are saying mate.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Bojo has,just without the swearing bits

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...