Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cases like this make me very angry in fact it is suchlike that makes me MORE in favour of a far more robust border control and ONLY those who can benefit the country be allowed entry....no fucking illegals, waifs, strays, tramps....NO OTHER CUNT!!!

And it also pisses me off when defence lawyers always use children in their pleas of mitigation. This is emotional blackmail & should not be permitted! Fucking deport the cow and do not allow her legal aid!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

They get money and houses thrown at them in the UK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

He will be voting Labour in the coming elections...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

 

It is their own arses, not theyre but I really get what you are saying mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

Bojo has,just without the swearing bits

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,040
    Total Topics
    79,632
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    448
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Legiol
    Newest Member
    Legiol
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service