Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Immigration

7 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-italy/rome-court-overrides-salvini-says-migrant-ship-can-enter-italys-waters-idUSKCN1V41OL
Rome court says migrant ship can enter Italy's waters, overriding Salvini

Imagine the chaos if something like that happened in the UK.

I don't know if that is a precedent but certainly a dangerous decision politically imo.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

I don't know if that is a precedent but certainly a dangerous decision politically imo.

My thoughts exactly.

This is what fucks me off,people arriving on UK shores demanding this and that,nobody gave me a fucking house,i worked my ballix off to get a house,GET OUT THERE AND FUCKING EARN IT

42 minutes ago, Normski said:

This is what fucks me off,people arriving on UK shores demanding this and that,nobody gave me a fucking house,i worked my ballix off to get a house,GET OUT THERE AND FUCKING EARN IT

Just fuck her off to where Shae came for. I'm sure where she is now is a lot better than where she is now. The fucking cunt. 

11 hours ago, Normski said:

This all day long,well said that lady

Screenshot_2019-08-22-06-56-13-1.thumb.png.cbe05861d3d179c9cf56bff771e1f2d0.png

12 hours ago, Normski said:

Treated like animals eh ? Perhaps this woman should consider herself VERY fucking lucky that she HAS a roof over her head bearing in mind SHE chose to come here & presumably has never contributed anything to the country. Mental torture eh ? Think about what she believes is mental torture then have a look at this link about guys who gave their all for the country and the end result for them. What an ungrateful bitch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/least-13000-hero-soldiers-left-11847000

54 minutes ago, Harold said:

Treated like animals eh ? Perhaps this woman should consider herself VERY fucking lucky that she HAS a roof over her head bearing in mind SHE chose to come here & presumably has never contributed anything to the country. Mental torture eh ? Think about what she believes is mental torture then have a look at this link about guys who gave their all for the country and the end result for them. What an ungrateful bitch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/least-13000-hero-soldiers-left-11847000

It's an ingrained mentality of the left wing loafers; those who will neither work nor want; the likes of whom have brought the UK almost to its knees by their abuse of the social security facilities implemented by The Loony Left that is/was The Labour Party.
The UK became Utopia for labour voting Catholics in the 50s and 60s; lie in bed with your cock out and make a fortune.

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

Scandalous!

But put it in perspective, benefit scams have been going on in the UK since the 1950s.

47 minutes ago, Normski said:

Cases like this make me very angry in fact it is suchlike that makes me MORE in favour of a far more robust border control and ONLY those who can benefit the country be allowed entry....no fucking illegals, waifs, strays, tramps....NO OTHER CUNT!!!

And it also pisses me off when defence lawyers always use children in their pleas of mitigation. This is emotional blackmail & should not be permitted! Fucking deport the cow and do not allow her legal aid!

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Here's a question....don't know if it has been asked previously on here....but anyways.

As we have seen recently there has been a profound increase in migrants trying to cross the channel from France to reach the UK, the majority of whom have been successful....so what the fuck is so wrong with France for these people to live there ? It surely couldn't be that France is less liberal than the UK and they are not wanted there and refuse to pander to them could it ?

They get money and houses thrown at them in the UK

26 minutes ago, Normski said:

They get money and houses thrown at them in the UK

yeah I know Norm....but has there been anything to show what is wrong with the fuckers staying in France. Not being pedantic but I'd love to see something/anything from official sources.

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah I know Norm....but has there been anything to show what is wrong with the fuckers staying in France. Not being pedantic but I'd love to see something/anything from official sources.

I can only guess the French are far less generous

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Now I give zero fucks as to this cunt's personal circumstances...he is a thieving, illegal immigrant so get the cunt to fuck...Again I give zero fucks as to what his future may or may not be as long as it is NOT in the UK.....Fuck off you sponging cunt!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/couple-shocked-to-find-stowaway-crammed-into-roof-box-on-return-from-french-break/ar-AAGQuSz?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

He will be voting Labour in the coming elections...

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Its just a shame our so called political leaders, do not have the balls to make a statement like that. They are so far up theyre own arses that they actually believe a vote of 328 overrides a vote of 17.4 million in their democratic eyes.

It is their own arses, not theyre but I really get what you are saying mate.

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Bojo has,just without the swearing bits

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Seriously ? It's bad enough we have one grammar cop in Hairy....give it a break mate.

I resent that remark.

I am no grammar cop!

I am a fully qualified and paid up member of the RSP.  (Royal Society of Pedants).   

Pedant .jpg