Normski

Immigration

South coast is getting it tight with these scrounging cunts....obviously the frog fuckers aint interested....now I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my views on this but they should NOT be brought into this country for'processing and questioning' ESPECIALLY during this situation.....tow the cunts back or fucking leave them bobbing about....fuck the lot of them!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303351/More-migrants-arrive-Dover-day-record-150-caught-trying-cross-English-Channel.html

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

South coast is getting it tight with these scrounging cunts....obviously the frog fuckers aint interested....now I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my views on this but they should NOT be brought into this country for'processing and questioning' ESPECIALLY during this situation.....tow the cunts back or fucking leave them bobbing about....fuck the lot of them!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303351/More-migrants-arrive-Dover-day-record-150-caught-trying-cross-English-Channel.html

Ask them to turn round if they refuse then sink the craft.

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

wow i finaly found a bunch of people that think like me. i been called a racist bigot for so long i started to believe it 😁

the snowflakes would find our opinions racist because that particular section of society, for whom we also have no time, refuse to accept others opinions in that basically we are a small island in the grand scheme of things and we cannot continually allow illegals to wash up here because irrespective of what is claimed to be their reasons we are ALL well aware why they attempt to reach our shores. There are no racists on here mate....simply people that care about our country....more than the fucking hand wringers do at any rate!

7 hours ago, Normski said:

It makes your blood boil when you see illegals rocking up to a beach on the south coast in a dinghy then immediately given a roof over their heads and then you see this

fucking heartbreaking....truly is. I agree with you Norm & it also does my head in the amount of money which is squandered as foreign aid. I have no problem helping others BUT ONLY after the UK has sorted out our own problems....like this poor guy for example.

On 10/05/2020 at 13:37, Harold said:

the snowflakes would find our opinions racist because that particular section of society, for whom we also have no time, refuse to accept others opinions in that basically we are a small island in the grand scheme of things and we cannot continually allow illegals to wash up here because irrespective of what is claimed to be their reasons we are ALL well aware why they attempt to reach our shores. There are no racists on here mate....simply people that care about our country....more than the fucking hand wringers do at any rate!

BF8456EE-CA73-484B-8827-E8AFB45D93A6.jpeg

Another good  example of illegals getting free medical treatment when they land on the beach then you read this

How the fuck does this guy get a fucking bill?

Served in the BA for 10 yrs inc tours of Iraq and Afghanistan,payed his taxes for 19 yrs

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Another good  example of illegals getting free medical treatment when they land on the beach then you read this

Served in the BA for 10 yrs inc tours of Iraq and Afghanistan,payed his taxes for 19 yrs

the wife and me watched this earlier and shook our heads in astonishment and we both were of the same opinion as yersel mate. Also when you consider the number of NHS migrants that come here for treatment and are NOT chased for the money. Fucking shocking mate.

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Border Force?......you mean taxi service

How often have we brought this up recently.....get them towed back to France or shoot the inflatables...I really don't give a fuck about these scrounging cunts!!! Fucking Macron the midget must be rubbing his dirty paws in glee the cunt!!

11 hours ago, Harold said:

fucking heartbreaking....truly is. I agree with you Norm & it also does my head in the amount of money which is squandered as foreign aid. I have no problem helping others BUT ONLY after the UK has sorted out our own problems....like this poor guy for example.

Where was BB in his boat?

He is supposed to protecting our shores....They probably give him a six pack of pork pies to turn a blind eye.

23 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

They probably give him a six pack of pork pies to turn a blind eye.

a blind eye ?....I think if he met you he'd give ye a hook in the gob for suggesting that mate.....lol.

anyways....you not keepin up to date ffs ?.....This is our fella 'tooting'

Best Ahoy Sailor GIFs | Gfycat

7 hours ago, Normski said:

Out fucking rageous

not that im thinking of doing anything like this but you can see why some people pick up a AR 15 with 600 rounds of ammo and start shooting. its like they just like to rub peoples faces in it. the powers that be just dont seem to get it. we have homeless people on the streets with no home no job and no money but they always seem to find a house and money for these cunts. 

Looks like a nice wee agreement between Britain and France,looks like the dinghy has all males aboard

Just thinking of Boris taking back control of immigration

Disturbing really

if we send the navy to start blowing boats out the water we can end this shit. a man once told me when i was a kid if you want people to stop fucking with you then you need to show them there is nothing you wont do. 

6 hours ago, Normski said:

Looks like a nice wee agreement between Britain and France,looks like the dinghy has all males aboard

Just thinking of Boris taking back control of immigration

Disturbing really

fucking scandalous.

6 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

if we send the navy to start blowing boats out the water we can end this shit

no we can't mate....not when our side is fucking colluding with the French.