Bastion

Terrorist Attack in New Zealand

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

At least 49 dead in Mosque attacks......

Shocking stuff.

Aye, caught a glimpse of that on the news earlier. Have the authorities said anything about those responsible ? Can't mind where Hairy stays in relation to where it happened.

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Aye, caught a glimpse of that on the news earlier. Have the authorities said anything about those responsible ? Can't mind where Hairy stays in relation to where it happened.

There is footage of an arrest, looked like a Silver Volvo hit by a police car and arrest/arrests made.....

Bangladeshi Cricket team narrowly avoided it......

Got sent the three videos doing the rounds on whatsapp. I know I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't help myself as it felt so unreal and like a computer game. 

Whatever you think of the Muslim race you can't be happy about innocent people being killed, just like you can't be happy about the innocent killed by the ISIS lunatics. 

19 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Got sent the three videos doing the rounds on whatsapp. I know I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't help myself as it felt so unreal and like a computer game. 

Whatever you think of the Muslim race you can't be happy about innocent people being killed, just like you can't be happy about the innocent killed by the ISIS lunatics. 

Not to sure how i feel. One thing is certain tho, i won't be lighting candles or having one of those silly facebook profile pics, like people did after the atrocities in France. After reading in depth about it tho, it seems the Rotherham Muslim child groomers now have the blood of their own, on their dirty hands too.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Not to sure how i feel. One thing is certain tho, i won't be lighting candles or having one of those silly facebook profile pics, like people did after the atrocities in France. After reading in depth about it tho, it seems the Rotherham Muslim child groomers now have the blood of their own, on their dirty hands too.

Look mate I totally agree in the sense it's hard to have sympathy given all that's gone on but as we all know there are good and bad in every race. Yes, I agree there is major issues with child abuse (grooming) and radicalisation within the Muslim community but the harsh truth is two wrongs don't make a right. 

There are ways of dealing with this without running into a place full of innocent people and blowing them away with guns. 

What today has proven is this isn't going away any time soon, we may have got rid of ISIS in Syria but today's events will further give extremists the ammo to turn weak-minded Muslims into killing machines. The problem we have is due to their extreme religious beliefs they are more likely to get into this kind of shit than we are. 

Fair enough your not going to light a candle for them pal, but please don't tell me you feel nothing for the children and innocent women killed today. This shit is disgusting full stop. 

I am still waiting for a Imam to criticize the the slaughter of those innocent kids in Manchester tbh. It's hard to feel sympathy for people who follow the ideology of a book which tells them to slaughter and kill the non believer of their backward faith. I personally feel we ignored the warning issued by Enoch Powell, and are now paying the price seeing our culture and values eroded, and spineless politicians allowing it to happen. fuck em all, I am British, and only respect British values, If in another country whilst their i will respect their values and customs. I expect the same courtesy. Fuck Islam, it is in my opinion an evil that is destroying the very fabric of western society.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I am still waiting for a Imam to criticize the the slaughter of those innocent kids in Manchester tbh. It's hard to feel sympathy for people who follow the ideology of a book which tells them to slaughter and kill the non believer of their backward faith. I personally feel we ignored the warning issued by Enoch Powell, and are now paying the price seeing our culture and values eroded, and spineless politicians allowing it to happen. fuck em all, I am British, and only respect British values, If in another country whilst their i will respect their values and customs. I expect the same courtesy. Fuck Islam, it is in my opinion an evil that is destroying the very fabric of western society.

Mate I agree totally given what happened in my City. 

But if you aren't arsed that women and kids were killed in retaliation today you really need to take a look in the mirror as that's as twisted as the fucker that did the evil acts in Manchester.

I agree we've let them take over our cities with their culture and way of life, I hate it as much as you but I wouldn't wish anyone innocent is killed in retaliation, that's just the way I am.

11 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Mate I agree totally given what happened in my City. 

But if you aren't arsed that women and kids were killed in retaliation today you really need to take a look in the mirror as that's as twisted as the fucker that did the evil acts in Manchester.

I agree we've let them take over our cities with their culture and way of life, I hate it as much as you but I wouldn't wish anyone innocent is killed in retaliation, that's just the way I am.

Never knew their culture allowed women into Mosques.

3 hours ago, The Realist said:

Still no mention of this tho.

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Just seen the video, cool stuff:blob-joy:

Outta order SP,i've saw the vid,that cunt should be hanged

Whilst i despise extremist Islamic cunts getting away with murder and laughing at us in Britain,you can't tar everyone with the same brush

I remember going to the mainland on many occasions in the 70's and 80's and as soon as my accent was heard the first thought was bombs from the natives

It doesn't sway my opinion that Islam is incompatible with the West 

10 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Which video was that?

You can see it on Ogrish, but you need a strong stomach to go on there:scared-smiley-emoticon:

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

not working mate.

Works perfectly for me dug.

If you really want to see it go onto Ogrish and tap New Zealand comes up right away.

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

Works perfectly for me dug.

If you really want to see it go onto Ogrish and tap New Zealand comes up right away.

tbh I'm not that curious mate....:flashing-lol: