Normski

The Gender Thread

39 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I will get seriously worried when i find Mrs SA scratching her bolox. Anyhow, i'm away to play with my clit.

Enjoy :blob-joy:

12 hours ago, redblood said:

That’s the problem as it’s giving them a platform to promote this bollocks!

100% mate....said it for long & weary.

This is what they are teaching our kids in schools...

Genderqueer and genderless

Other people identify with being both a boy and a girl, or having many genders. They might identify as ‘genderqueer’. Others identify with having no gender, and may identify as genderless.

Gender fluid

Some people find that their gender shifts and changes over time. Of course, what you call yourself is entirely up to you. You might even choose not to label your gender at all, and that’s fine, too!

20 minutes ago, Normski said:

👏👏👏

What about cases like Caster Semenya?
Born with the requisite lady bits but now forced to take drugs by the IAAF.

On 29/06/2019 at 10:18, Normski said:

👏👏👏

Good and honest article....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7218181/SHARRON-DAVIES-wont-let-trans-militants-drown-out.html

But then you get fools like this replying and twisting what she said.....

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-3058046

The reason the twist comments and tell porkies is because the cunts cannot handle the truth.....and that's a fact!!!

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Harold said:

Good and honest article....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7218181/SHARRON-DAVIES-wont-let-trans-militants-drown-out.html

But then you get fools like this replying and twisting what she said.....

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/tom-daley-dustin-lance-black-3058046

The reason the twist comments and tell porkies is because the cunts cannot handle the truth.....and that's a fact!!!

Yet another example of how fucked up the world is.

She's right and Daley and his partner are wrong.
No matter what the surgeons do, what the activists say, or what their hormone tests signify, if you were born with a cock then you're male, if you were born with a womb and/or a vagina then you're female.

Edited by Hairy Scot

20 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Why are these people so different from us?
Are they aliens?

They are not different. Biologically they are the same being born either male or female.

This gender neutral stuff just allows left wing liberal weirdos to bring their own corrupt agenda to the table. 

Okay....if the uniforms are to be 'gender neutral' what the fuck does this actually mean SPECIFICALLY!!! A blazer is a neutral item but does every pupil wear trousers or skirts or skousers or trirts ? If it aint gonna be any of these items what the fuck else can they wear that is fucking neutral And what if a girl eg wants to wear a skirt but isn't allowed, can she (her parents) complain about discrimination & vice versa for boys. Talk about making a mountain out of flat earth for the sake of appeasing some fucking left wing wanks!