• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

The Gender Thread

https://mol.im/a/7232755

FFS, when are we as a human race going to stop been silly. It's either male or.female and surely this GP only sees this person as a man. 

If he gets testicular cancer can the doctor say that's impossible, your a woman "apparently".

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://mol.im/a/7232755

FFS, when are we as a human race going to stop been silly. It's either male or.female and surely this GP only sees this person as a man. 

If he gets testicular cancer can the doctor say that's impossible, your a woman "apparently".

I don't even read their aul shite anymore, I don't think the fuckers believe it themselves......

LBGT is a Political force, that's it's only function,  it will use anyone's situation to push their political agenda regardless of common sense.....

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah...then say.....fuck off and die...you don't have balls.

Seriously though.....history and reality are being rewritten daily with the collusion and agreement of authority and the establishment. I'm sick to death of appeasing these cunts. Fuck the lot of them....You're male or female you cannot identify as something you're not. If you try then sorry.....fuck off elsewhere with your shit!

I imagine Tom Daley would be highly offended by your views Harold mate 

26 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah...then say.....fuck off and die...you don't have balls.

Seriously though.....history and reality are being rewritten daily with the collusion and agreement of authority and the establishment. I'm sick to death of appeasing these cunts. Fuck the lot of them....You're male or female you cannot identify as something you're not. If you try then sorry.....fuck off elsewhere with your shit!

Maybe they are mentally ill?

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

When filling in application forms I always put a Y in the box marked SEX

I'd put YP..................Yes Please.

50 minutes ago, Normski said:

God help the child

This fucking weirdo was a burd who wanted to be a man ? He changed (?) sex to be a man but wanted a baby (men cannot give birth) which he had (only females can give birth irrespective of what any cunt says) and no doubt the poor wee sod emerged via the womb and vagina (which women have & men do not) but the weirdo maintains he wants to be registered as the child's father ? Where the fuck do these cunts emerge from ? Loopylooville ? The reason,imo, that this sad state of affairs has got to this position is because for so long the authorities have listened to, been conned by, accepted without argument that these minorities have a legitimate claim (Don't forget the Human Rights Act introduced in this country in 1998 by Bliar and which has been seriously & serially abused and allowed to be abused but the European Court of Human Rights) and have pathetically failed to challenged this perversion of the law! No doubt there will be an outrage regards the judge's deliberation by the trans/snowflakes....Hey, dry your fucking eyes and get on with it like the rest of us have to!

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

This cunt is obviously on the wind up.......

Love it

Could be Bastion....I'm also thinking it's a case of...'Lets see how far we can take this & see how much we can make'. Mind the B&B owners in Scotland a few years ago that refused to allow two gay men in the same room & got taken to civil court & lost if I mind right....there were other cases after that....then there was the Bakery debacle in Northern Ireland.....I'm inclined to believe it is a fucking scam!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Could be Bastion....I'm also thinking it's a case of...'Lets see how far we can take this & see how much we can make'. Mind the B&B owners in Scotland a few years ago that refused to allow two gay men in the same room & got taken to civil court & lost if I mind right....there were other cases after that....then there was the Bakery debacle in Northern Ireland.....I'm inclined to believe it is a fucking scam!

Until some Cunt has the balls to stand up to this LGBT Political Bully mob.......

Folk will have to suck it up..... 

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

The cuntish sick parents should be bate over the head and put in jail for child abuse.......fucking sick

What the fuck!!!!

The parents are seriously imbalanced. If I was an employer and I knew ANY prospective employee was of that frame of mind then I'm afraid they would stand no chance of employment with moi! I want normal folk and these cunts are certainly not fucking normal! 

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

The parents are seriously imbalanced. If I was an employer and I knew ANY prospective employee was of that frame of mind then I'm afraid they would stand no chance of employment with moi! I want normal folk and these cunts are certainly not fucking normal! 

I think they think normal is boring these days and a lot of companies want weird people to work for them. 

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

God created Man and Woman (Allegedly)

The Left created all the other Genders.........

Hahahahah thats funny

I'd say evolution created man and woman.