Birmingham Pub Bombings.....Justice for the 21

superally

Recently the campaign has been given new momentum and new hope. However the families are looking to raise 60,000 pounds for legal fees to challenge certain rulings in the High court. In view of this the families will be collecting with their banner on the Coventry Road before the game on Sunday. Also supporters of the families (Blues fans) will be taking buckets into the pubs and clubs that are open before the game. I will post more later but please please help these brave Brummies fighting a crooked corrupt system that has left them languishing in despair for 43 years. Any schrapnel in your pocket will help, a pound great, two quid even better and notes fantastic but every penny will be gratefully received. Hopefully people will also join in a minutes applause on minute 21. Thankyou.

Lets keep bringing it to the publics attention to get justice for those killed and their families who have been treated disgracefully.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Normski said:

That cunt Bliar has a lot to answer for

IMG_20190323_103528.jpg

I've always said if I was in a room along with Bliar and Sadam Hussein and I had a gun with two bullets...I'd shoot Bliar twice!

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've always said if I was in a room along with Bliar and Sadam Hussein and I had a gun with two bullets...I'd shoot Bliar twice!

IMO,these dirty secret deals cunty bollox struck with mass murderers was NOT part of the Good Friday Agreement,therefore the GFA should be NULL AND VOID

• 7 months later...

A very good long time friend of mine is in this video, he has been very active in the campaign for J421 over the years, very well known down the Blues, one of us original Zulu's. A great lad who devotes most of his life to charity work. If @Mr Magnificent you are even a quarter of what you claim to be, i will expect a PM from you naming him.

• 10 months later...

3 hardy lads A Blues fan, A Leeds fan from Preston and a Spurs fan from London are walking from Birmingham to London this week to raise funds for the Justice421 campaign. They began last Monday from Cathedral Square in Brum and will arrive at No 10 Downing St on Saturday to present a letter.
If anyone can spare a couple of quid please, please help.
Because they cannot use the motorway and the quickest roads for safety reasons they have already covered 100 miles on foot in 3 days and are currently in Milton Keynes. 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ian-williams-61?utm_id=107&fbclid=IwAR1vd5ET6Thg3t-Y8JJ5jdm25lv8VmnC9-6jU4bV7beRE0wPoi2QDb2roNg