Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Terrorist attacks on Christians

Neither these Muslims doing the attacks or the twat doing the attack on Muslims in Christchurch where religious. 

16 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

She is not my favourite person, however I'd have to say there are a number of greater idiots at large.

For example: in addition to NZ, Aus also implemented strict gun laws following a mass shooting incident.

In contrast to that is the fact that despite numerous such mass shootings the so called "cradle of democracy" has resisted all attempts to strengthen gun laws in the past two or three decades.

I aint talking about gun laws whether in NZ, Oz or the USA Hairy. I'm giving my opinion on her when was 'attention seeking' to the media with her wearing a head square and say she will never say that man's name. I have no doubt there are bigger fools than her. Still, have you heard her make any condemnation at all ?

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Not sure of what point you are trying to make.

She wore a head square on entering a mosque in the same way that Christian women would wear a hat or other headdress on entering a church or chapel.

She has made a number of statements condemning acts of violence, as have a number of politicians.

Why pick on her?

Watching the football mate....I'll answer later.

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

She wore a head square on entering a mosque

Did she ? If she did then that may have been as a mark of respect although not all mosques require non muslim women to do so. I'm talking about her going about outwith the mosque wearing it....attention seeking imo....plus her statement that she would never say the murderer's name....preposterous imo & again attention seeking.

in the same way that Christian women would wear a hat or other headdress on entering a church or chapel.

Really ? No requirement for that by Christian women mate. Granted I am not in church often but when I have been very few women wear a hat. Would a muslim female enter a church/chapel & take their hijab off ?

She has made a number of statements condemning acts of violence, as have a number of politicians.

I have no complaints about anyone condemning violence. Just asking if she has made any condemnation about the recent violence against Christians posted by Norm.

Why pick on her?

Not picking.....simply asking a few questions and giving my opinion of her. As we all do about various people, groups etc.

16 hours ago, Harold said:

Did she ? If she did then that may have been as a mark of respect although not all mosques require non muslim women to do so. I'm talking about her going about outwith the mosque wearing it....attention seeking imo....plus her statement that she would never say the murderer's name....preposterous imo & again attention seeking.

Really ? No requirement for that by Christian women mate. Granted I am not in church often but when I have been very few women wear a hat. Would a muslim female enter a church/chapel & take their hijab off ?

I have no complaints about anyone condemning violence. Just asking if she has made any condemnation about the recent violence against Christians posted by Norm.

Not picking.....simply asking a few questions and giving my opinion of her. As we all do about various people, groups etc.

It was clear to anyone watching Mainstream, she was using the event as an opportunity to Grandstand,  gave the impression she was emotionally involved,  

To say, she over egged the pudding, would be an understatement,  but that comment, "I will never speak his name", was the epitome of a Virtue signalling politician..... just bizarre. 

Is it just me or is this pathetic,no mention of Christians,or them being murdered in a terrorist attack

Now compare it to NZ terrorist attack

I don't think she has to mention they were Christians, everyone knows that! Some people just read into their twitter feeds too much! If she had totally ignored it then that would have maybe been a problem!

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I don't think she has to mention they were Christians, everyone knows that! Some people just read into their twitter feeds too much! If she had totally ignored it then that would have maybe been a problem!

She did not have to mention their religion, you're quite correct. However, what she did fail to mention was that 200 people died and the attack was not merely "against churches and hotels". 

It worries me that people like her exist, let alone be in charge of the entire country.

On 21/04/2019 at 11:29, Harold said:

Any word from that idiot PM from N Z ?

What a glory hunter she is.

Yes, she chose today to talk about the victims of the Christchurch massacre.

She is asinine!

Noted, apart from the US I never read of any condemnation of these attacks from world leaders. May, Macron, Merkel all probably shit scared of offending someone.

Trump is the only one who doesn't give a crap about pc. He just says it as it is. 

59 minutes ago, Normski said:

It's a made up word mate......just like Islamophobia

I know Norm....I just made it up off the cuff.

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

You rarely see any point that does not fit with your view.

Of course I see points but I am permitted to disagree with them....that is what debate is about. I originally asked re your link because there was nothing in it that indicated that I was incorrect in my initial comments about headwear....therefore I asked....what your point was ? No need to get personal Hairy....think you're taking it too serious mate.

14 hours ago, Harold said:

I know Norm....I just made it up off the cuff.

It's mentioned in the article,thought you were referring to it mate

10 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

You do tend to be blinkered on some topics.

As I said...I do see/hear alternative points of view/opinions but if I disagree with them I shall say so.

12 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

As for the point; it was, and maybe still is, traditional for women to cover their heads on entering a place of worship.

Yes, I read that but tradition does not mean compulsory for Christians but that's getting away from my original point about your PM.

Perhaps this (part of the discussion) should just be put to bed....no more mileage in it.