My Football Forum
Normski

The CUNT Thread

This is in the Bronx in NYC,the woman is 78,what an utter utter fucking cunt and same goes to the cunts standing there fucking filming....vile

Bastard. What in fucks name is someone doing that to an elderly person. I wouldn't piss on that if it was on fire.....piece of scum.

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Bastard. What in fucks name is someone doing that to an elderly person. I wouldn't piss on that if it was on fire.....piece of scum.

The amount of cunts filming are scum too mate

These are the Millenials this is what they do, nothing seems real to them as they see everything through their fucking phones. 

You see them at concerts filming the event, FFS your fucking their, watch it with your own fucking eyes you cunts.

BTW, love the name of this thread, this has thread of the year all over it :) 

LOL he'll not be allowed back in!

Are these people fucking stupid, did they think ISIS would take over the world or something, is this why a lot of "them" went to join them?

11 hours ago, Normski said:

This is in the Bronx in NYC,the woman is 78,what an utter utter fucking cunt and same goes to the cunts standing there fucking filming....vile

6 hours ago, Normski said:

Excellent. Now let's hope he receives a lengthy custodial sentence!

5 hours ago, Normski said:

What a cunt especially when you see her occupation

IMG_20190325_024310.jpg

What a bitch....taking away such a moment from a child. Hope she is struck off!

Yeah he's a cunt, I used to like his show until I realised it was all Pro remain like the entire BBC another shit show is the bash report, even have I got news for you is all remain. Shows I used to enjoy but now wind me the fuck up 

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah he's a cunt, I used to like his show until I realised it was all Pro remain like the entire BBC another shit show is the bash report, even have I got news for you is all remain. Shows I used to enjoy but now wind me the fuck up 

Exactly, feel the same, used to love HIGNFY.

Brexit, Trump etc have ruined it, same targets same shit.

I could happily live without a TV.....well, until United are on.

This wee bird trying to get into his home and the cunts at Northnorthfolk District Council have covered cliff faces with plastic fucking netting

IMG_20190409_161048.thumb.jpg.d879502c2d194e078ad571bb7b2ec1c5.jpg

IMG_20190409_161054.thumb.jpg.59f092c4cf522b97f3adb29e703ae83a.jpg

They'd be better off making a lot of the scum & fucking junkies homeless rather than an innocent wee bird. Par for the course for councils mind you.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

They'd be better off making a lot of the scum & fucking junkies homeless rather than an innocent wee bird. Par for the course for councils mind you.

It's the bird's natural breeding ground,if they feel they need nets to contain erosion then they should cutting holes for every bird access point

Also they're a fucking eyesore

7 hours ago, Normski said:

More cunts in the world

BELIEVED to have medicinal properties!

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/03/these-odd-scaled-mammals-are-most-poached-world-and-they-could-go-extinct

The scales are keratin. Why don't these cunts just rip out their relatives finger nails and hair!

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

BELIEVED to have medicinal properties!

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/03/these-odd-scaled-mammals-are-most-poached-world-and-they-could-go-extinct

The scales are keratin. Why don't these cunts just rip out their relatives finger nails and hair!

Exactly what Rhino horn is made of and yet cunts hack these off too

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

Exactly what Rhino horn is made of and yet cunts hack these off too

I know! Doesn't male sense, but they believe it,

What an utter cunt this Judge is,should be fucking struck off

Serial drink driver spared jail because she’s a WOMAN as female judge says man would’ve ‘been sent straight to prison’

The 30-year-old drank a bottle of wine before hitting the vehicles and crashing into a ditch, where her Fiat Stilo burst into flames

A SERIAL drink driver who smashed into three cars after downing a bottle of wine has been spared jail -because she's a woman.

Victoria Parry was told by a female judge if she was a man "it would be straight down the stairs" to prison.

The 30-year-old hit the vehicles before crashing into aditch, where her Fiat Stilo burst into flames, the court heard.

She was pulled from the wreck just off the A46 near Stratford-upon-Avon, on May 23 last year.

The shop manager has two previous convictions for drunk driving, and admitted dangerous driving at Warwick Crown Court yesterday.

She was handed a three-month suspended sentence by Judge Sarah Buckingham, who said "if Miss Parrywas a man, there is no question it would have been straight down the stairs".

This judge should be seriously questioned by her superiors whoever they may be and forced to explain her comment.................before being struck off. Disgraceful thing to say.