Normski

The CUNT Thread

1 hour ago, Normski said:

If it looks like a cunt and sounds like a cunt.....it's a cunt

Disgusting. He was trying to intimate her and she shrugs it off. Quality

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Little fucking cunts

May these bastards suffer the most agonising demise imaginable. Sooner rather than later! Pure filth!

9 hours ago, Normski said:

I can only guess these cunts have it doped up,pity it didn't turn on them

That is deplorable. I really despise people like that.....bad enough doing what they did but it is a young animal. Cunts deserve to be flung into a pit full of crocodiles with steaks tied to their bodies (the cunts, not the crocs). Either that or just shoot the fuckers!

Wife sold her husband's £45K football memorabilia for a FIVER after suspecting he was cheating when she spotted him on TV at a Man City game with a mystery blonde

• Shelly Cohen, from Warrington, Cheshire, has been married to Paul for 10 years
  • Stay-at-home mother-of-two, 41, felt Paul always prioritised his beloved football
  • Saw red after her best friend saw him on TV with a blonde woman and texted her
  • Paul had lied saying he was at work so Shelly flogged his 60-year-old collection
  • Couple are still together but Paul said he'll never forgive his wife for what she did

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7111959/Wife-sells-hubbys-45K-football-memorabilia-5-spotting-match-woman.html

2 minutes ago, jezza said:

Wife sold her husband's £45K football memorabilia for a FIVER after suspecting he was cheating when she spotted him on TV at a Man City game with a mystery blonde

• Shelly Cohen, from Warrington, Cheshire, has been married to Paul for 10 years
  • Stay-at-home mother-of-two, 41, felt Paul always prioritised his beloved football
  • Saw red after her best friend saw him on TV with a blonde woman and texted her
  • Paul had lied saying he was at work so Shelly flogged his 60-year-old collection
  • Couple are still together but Paul said he'll never forgive his wife for what she did

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7111959/Wife-sells-hubbys-45K-football-memorabilia-5-spotting-match-woman.html

Suppose that's one of the downsides of having a wife Jezza....:flashing-lol:

On 26/05/2019 at 14:49, Normski said:

Wee cunt is deffo asking for it,on his instagram

IMG_20190526_144702.thumb.jpg.d9a62b95a9512dc48defe99530661358.jpg

Norm...has there been any updates re this cunt ?

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Suppose that's one of the downsides of having a wife Jezza....:flashing-lol:

On first glance i thought Shelley was a bloke

54 minutes ago, Harold said:

Norm...has there been any updates re this cunt ?

Not heard anything,could be in hiding

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Not heard anything,could be in hiding

hopefully in fucking hospital being treated for multiple fractures the cunt!

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

hopefully in fucking hospital being treated for multiple fractures the cunt!

What did he do?

I'm limited on what I can view here, page 1 or last page......

I have no issue with that, I'm just letting you know I'm not being lazy mate....😂

55 minutes ago, Bastion said:

What did he do?

I'm limited on what I can view here, page 1 or last page......

I have no issue with that, I'm just letting you know I'm not being lazy mate....😂

There was a cat standing on its owners front wall and the cunt enticed it towards him. Being a trusting animal it walked towards him and he skelped the cat over the face knocking it down....cue laughter from him and his cuntish cunt friends who were all laughing!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

There was a cat standing on its owners front wall and the cunt enticed it towards him. Being a trusting animal it walked towards him and he skelped the cat over the face knocking it down....cue laughter from him and his cuntish cunt friends who were all laughing!

Cheers.....

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

seen that on our national news the night. A despicable lying cunt. Wait & see...he'll get no more than 3 years imo! We'll need to look out for this!

Pond life mate.

39 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

In order to prove you are not a robot, please tick every box containing a cunt!

FB_IMG_1560004416671.jpg

It would only allow me to click on the bottom row last 2 boxes left to right....that's where the majority of the separatists sit.....:flashing-lol:. Sorry, I thought you had to click where you thought the cuntier cunts were.