Jump to content
Normski

The CUNT Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Yeah, agreed mate but.............unfortunately the cunt was able to walk away then drive off. And consider the poor hospital staff that will have to deal with the psycho nut job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 months for this,the judge is a cunt,GBH without intent for previous?? WTF.....the bloke probably should be in the death sentence thread,brave wee girl for for showing this

 

A teenager was left with a fractured skull and permanent brain damage after her boyfriend nearly beat her to death.

Megan McPartlin, 18, has bravely spoken out about the horrific injuries inflicted by her ex Aaron Worthington, 23.

They were celebrating New Year’s Eve at their home when he knocked Megan unconscious and punched her to a pulp.

Megan couldn’t walk after the attack and suffered three brain injuries, fractures to her right eye and face and a bleed on the brain.

It took surgeons five hours to remove pieces of her broken skull and replace it with a metal plate, saving her life.

Seven months later, the brave carer says she is still in pain and can feel the metal screws in her head.

Remembering the brutal attack at their home in Chorley, Lancashire, she told Metro.co.uk: ‘It was 5am on New Year’s Day and we’d been drinking.

‘He hit me once and I kicked him. He hit me again and it all went black.

‘Then I woke up and he wouldn’t get me an ambulance, he was calling me “dramatic”.

‘Then my neighbour came round and called one. It turned out I had a bleed on the brain and had hours on my life.’

Worthington was arrested after Megan’s family phoned the police from her bedside in hospital.

He was jailed for 27 months at Preston Crown Court last month after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent.

Worthington was convicted of a Section 20 offence, which carries the lowest maximum sentence of the two GBH charges.

Megan slammed the sentence as ‘pathetic’ and fears he will be let out as soon as next year, although the Crown Prosecution Service could not confirm this.

She said: ‘The justice system is an absolute joke. I don’t know why there is one.

‘People get sent down for drugs for God knows how long and somebody who nearly killed an 18-year-old girl from three brain injuries has got this sentence. It’s pathetic.’

She added: ‘What if I had died? It’s like my life is only worth a couple of months.’

‘The doctors said my senses will never come back but hopefully they will.

‘I have a massive scar all the way from the right side of my head down to the back. You can see the stitches in my pictures.

‘It makes you stronger going through something like this but I’m so lucky, if it was a few centimetres deeper I could have just died.

‘The surgeons told me the force of it was worse than injuries people get in car crashes.’

Megan added: ‘They expected me to be in a vegetative state for 12 weeks but I was lucky.

‘I did have some complications at the beginning. I couldn’t walk for a while, but I built up my strength quite well because of my age.

‘I still have pains. I’ve lost vision in my right eye. Everything is affected. When I do too much I feel the pressure and the screws in my head. They stick out.

‘I don’t have a human head anymore and I never will.’

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Normski said:

27 months for this,the judge is a cunt,GBH without intent for previous?? WTF.....the bloke probably should be in the death sentence thread,brave wee girl for for showing this

 

A teenager was left with a fractured skull and permanent brain damage after her boyfriend nearly beat her to death.

Megan McPartlin, 18, has bravely spoken out about the horrific injuries inflicted by her ex Aaron Worthington, 23.

They were celebrating New Year’s Eve at their home when he knocked Megan unconscious and punched her to a pulp.

Megan couldn’t walk after the attack and suffered three brain injuries, fractures to her right eye and face and a bleed on the brain.

It took surgeons five hours to remove pieces of her broken skull and replace it with a metal plate, saving her life.

Seven months later, the brave carer says she is still in pain and can feel the metal screws in her head.

Remembering the brutal attack at their home in Chorley, Lancashire, she told Metro.co.uk: ‘It was 5am on New Year’s Day and we’d been drinking.

‘He hit me once and I kicked him. He hit me again and it all went black.

‘Then I woke up and he wouldn’t get me an ambulance, he was calling me “dramatic”.

‘Then my neighbour came round and called one. It turned out I had a bleed on the brain and had hours on my life.’

Worthington was arrested after Megan’s family phoned the police from her bedside in hospital.

He was jailed for 27 months at Preston Crown Court last month after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm (GBH) without intent.

Worthington was convicted of a Section 20 offence, which carries the lowest maximum sentence of the two GBH charges.

Megan slammed the sentence as ‘pathetic’ and fears he will be let out as soon as next year, although the Crown Prosecution Service could not confirm this.

She said: ‘The justice system is an absolute joke. I don’t know why there is one.

‘People get sent down for drugs for God knows how long and somebody who nearly killed an 18-year-old girl from three brain injuries has got this sentence. It’s pathetic.’

She added: ‘What if I had died? It’s like my life is only worth a couple of months.’

‘The doctors said my senses will never come back but hopefully they will.

‘I have a massive scar all the way from the right side of my head down to the back. You can see the stitches in my pictures.

‘It makes you stronger going through something like this but I’m so lucky, if it was a few centimetres deeper I could have just died.

‘The surgeons told me the force of it was worse than injuries people get in car crashes.’

Megan added: ‘They expected me to be in a vegetative state for 12 weeks but I was lucky.

‘I did have some complications at the beginning. I couldn’t walk for a while, but I built up my strength quite well because of my age.

‘I still have pains. I’ve lost vision in my right eye. Everything is affected. When I do too much I feel the pressure and the screws in my head. They stick out.

‘I don’t have a human head anymore and I never will.’

 

I'm sure the judge can get pass a sentence that's written in law. I'd give him a lot longer but if the law says you can't then you have to give the correct punishment by the book, which isn't always the proper term. 

Our justice system is a fucking joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm sure the judge can get pass a sentence that's written in law. I'd give him a lot longer but if the law says you can't then you have to give the correct punishment by the book, which isn't always the proper term. 

Our justice system is a fucking joke.

Beating the fuck outta someone whilst unconcious,life changing injuries and having previous.....if that's written in stone that it carries 27 months then stop the world i wanna get off

Hopefully family members are waiting at the prison gates to hand out proper justice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Normski said:

Beating the fuck outta someone whilst unconcious,life changing injuries and having previous.....if that's written in stone that it carries 27 months then stop the world i wanna get off

Hopefully family members are waiting at the prison gates to hand out proper justice

good old British justice eh ? Disgusting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,822
    Total Topics
    37,170
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    412
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    PhilK
    Newest Member
    PhilK
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.