Jump to content
Normski

The Official Snowflake/Panty Pissers/Pettledick Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Jane Evans is an attention seeking Oxygen Thief. 

Totally agree! Someone commented and they are 100% correct.....A third pointed out: “If you're sexualising children kissing their grandparents and parents then there's something seriously wrong with you.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol:

 

Where the fuck do people like Christine come from ? Are they so genuinely thin skinned because they no longer have mummy & daddy to cosset them from the big bad outdoor world ? Actually they are not....they were found in fascist left wing organisations and deliberately spout shite. The old adage....the more often & louder you lie, eventually you will be believed. Unfortunately they have been seen through!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Normski said:

Oh do fuck off

IMG_20190810_081702.thumb.jpg.df6a138c80397a81cab47e5175575ff2.jpg

the arseholes who come up with nonsense such as this have little to do with their time...they should be cleaning toilets....with their fucking tongues!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

the arseholes who come up with nonsense such as this have little to do with their time...they should be cleaning toilets....with their fucking tongues!

Harold, you have such endearing thoughts.                          :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TV adverts by Mondelez and Volkswagen are the first to be banned under new gender stereotyping rules.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) received some 128 complaints about a Mondelez ad for Philadelphia soft cheese which featured two dads leaving a baby on a restaurant buffet conveyor belt while they were distracted by the food.

Viewers said the ad perpetuated a harmful stereotype by suggesting that the men were incapable of caring for children.

https://news.sky.com/story/mondelez-and-volkswagen-tv-ads-banned-under-gender-stereotyping-rules-11784599

FFS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

TV adverts by Mondelez and Volkswagen are the first to be banned under new gender stereotyping rules.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) received some 128 complaints about a Mondelez ad for Philadelphia soft cheese which featured two dads leaving a baby on a restaurant buffet conveyor belt while they were distracted by the food.

Viewers said the ad perpetuated a harmful stereotype by suggesting that the men were incapable of caring for children.

https://news.sky.com/story/mondelez-and-volkswagen-tv-ads-banned-under-gender-stereotyping-rules-11784599

FFS!!

This (and plenty of other examples) is what society, well a very large section at any rate, has become. Unable to accept criticism, unable to differentiate reality from fiction, unable to accept history when the things THEY believe to be wrong were in fact deemed the norm back in the day. This section that I talk of is a spineless, brainwashed, undemocratic, putrid sackful of nausea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

This (and plenty of other examples) is what society, well a very large section at any rate, has become. Unable to accept criticism, unable to differentiate reality from fiction, unable to accept history when the things THEY believe to be wrong were in fact deemed the norm back in the day. This section that I talk of is a spineless, brainwashed, undemocratic, putrid sackful of nausea!

 

52 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

For the love of Christ! Who the fuck complains?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49332640

 

Is it just the Nanny State gone wrong?
Can nobody think for himself/herself any more?

Has this type of pavlovian reaction replaced religion as the opiate of the masses?       (apologies to K. Marx for the paraphrase).                                      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Can nobody think for himself/herself any more?

the up and coming youth and those not long out of youth in the main....NO!

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Is it just the Nanny State gone wrong?

No....the nanny state is doing well considering how much influence it has in the lives of all citizens. The nanny state is developing slowly but surely into a totalitarian state.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Has this type of pavlovian reaction replaced religion as the opiate of the masses? 

I don't know about 'replaced'  but it certainly is ominous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harold said:

the up and coming youth and those not long out of youth in the main....NO!

No....the nanny state is doing well considering how much influence it has in the lives of all citizens. The nanny state is developing slowly but surely into a totalitarian state.

I don't know about 'replaced'  but it certainly is ominous.

https://youtu.be/V7NlFWh7Sz8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just watching a man and woman debating this report on Sky News. Seriously, I'm struggling to believe that the woman is actually so serious in her damning of these and similar adverts....Christ, I'm swearing at the fucking telly now....Honest to fuck. As I said above Hairy, as I said. Seriously worrying that idiots like her exist....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,917
    Total Topics
    39,572
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    430
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    logicweb040
    Newest Member
    logicweb040
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.