• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Welcome to the 7th Century

38 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Bit Harsh for adultery.....

but fair ?

50 minutes ago, Normski said:

I wonder if there will be any reaction to this or will it be swept under the carpet

Another reason Islam is not compatible with the West

Swept!

Once saw a video of a woman getting stoned to death, was in Afghanistan i think.

Poor woman was buried with only her head and shoulders remaining and then a bunch of Muslims pelted her with rocks until she was dead, lucky for her it didn't take very long.

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Once saw a video of a woman getting stoned to death, was in Afghanistan i think.

Poor woman was buried with only her head and shoulders remaining and then a bunch of Muslims pelted her with rocks until she was dead, lucky for her it didn't take very long.

sickening mate.

53 minutes ago, sployal said:

Do you know what the crime was that she commited. Knowing them Muslims she was probably raped. 

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Do you know what the crime was that she commited. Knowing them Muslims she was probably raped. 

It's usually adultery,it's only women who are killed,blokes can buck the whole street

Hmms that's very strange video!!

I think women need stand up for themselves a bit more!! They are treated like fucking shite in there 3rd world countries. 

Perhaps Lily Allen should marry a muslim man.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think women need stand up for themselves a bit more!!

If they stayed in the kitchen then they would stay out of trouble.

It's beyond sick and they welcome this to Britain

11-year-old Pakistani girl stoned to death in yet another ‘honour killing’ incident

Honour killing or Karo-Kari is a type of premeditated killing, which originated in rural and tribal areas of Sindh, Pakistan. The homicidal acts are primarily committed against women who are thought to have brought dishonour to their families by engaging in illicit pre-marital or extra-marital relations. In order to restore this honour, a male family member must kill the female in question.

https://gulfnews.com/amp/world/asia/pakistan/11-year-old-pakistani-girl-stoned-to-death-in-yet-another-honour-killing-incident-1.68203520?__twitter_impression=true