If we had a general election tomorrow...

boro_boy

In NI we don't have the mainstream party's.......

So it would have to be a Conservative/Unionist party, as our middle of the road party's have developed a Leftest agenda.

If, we had a Brexit Party (should it be needed) I'd give it consideration......

7 minutes ago, redblood said:

If this Brexit chaos has taught us anything it’s how self centred these out of touch politicians are! They are all bloody toxic and can’t stick the knife in quick enough.

I will never vote again, our polling cards came today, they will be used as shit kit!

Torche cul i suppose

• Administrator
2 hours ago, sployal said:

Depends on who would be willing to run the country.

Have you any insides on the possible candidates?

Fuck knows hopefully Nigel Farage will want to do it :) that would be good. He seems to have his head screwed on properly. 

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

In NI we don't have the mainstream party's.......

So it would have to be a Conservative/Unionist party, as our middle of the road party's have developed a Leftest agenda.

If, we had a Brexit Party (should it be needed) I'd give it consideration......

Fuck the lefties, they are fucing horrndous people, deludied some would say!

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

orderabbott.jpg

I love how much shit that stupid women gets, honestly she is such a retard. 

1 hour ago, sployal said:

And a real man at the end of the evening just to set me right...:salute:

Dirty cunt!!! lol

1 hour ago, redblood said:

If this Brexit chaos has taught us anything it’s how self centred these out of touch politicians are! They are all bloody toxic and can’t stick the knife in quick enough.

I will never vote again, our polling cards came today, they will be used as shit kit!

They are in it for themselves, they don't give a fuck about what there voters voted. They just want to line their own pockets! I fucking hate politics at the moment, ts just lies and lies and lies. If we have a General Election, we could simply not vote for the remainer MPs, get new people in, we need new MPs. The current lot are not acting on the wishes of the 17.4 Million people who voted to leave the EU. 

• 5 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Harold said:

If there is a Brexit party candidate in my constituency I will vit for him/her otherwise they can get fucked. The MEP elections coming up...I shall go to the polling booth and invalidate my card!

I would encourage everyone to vote for an anti EU MEP.....they won't like it

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

I would encourage everyone to vote for an anti EU MEP.....they won't like it

Nup mate....I refuse point blank to vote in that election. I want fuck all to do with anything EU.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Normski said:

For a 3 week old party that's impressive,and if will continue to rise.....well done Theresa

It's great isn't it. I've just voted in my local elections via postal vote but we didn't have any brexit party MPs in my area. So I just voted for other parties who were not the conservatives, labour or anyone else. I voted for a party called "best for Middlesbrough" and then for the.mayor I voted for two indipendants. 

• 2 years later...
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, JKGooner said:

They don't have much going for them currently.

No they have been awful, I only voted for them so they would get Brexit done, they did but they've failed at everything else! Economic Migrants coming in and no one stopping them, scrapping of the H2S to Leeds and the Northern power house railway which was going to to go from Bradford to Manchester. They don't care about the North, I think labour will win the next election, but I won't vote for them either! If Boris steps down I'd think about voting concervative again, but all depends on their manifestos, which they all lie about to get votes anyway!

At the moment there is only one party that can be voted for imo....Conservative and Unionist Party....Liebour ?    Have a read at this from its leader....

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1523858/Keir-Starmer-ridicule-BBC-Jon-Kay-second-job-ban?fbclid=IwAR3zXtbRz7gEoODpj9pTpxgYw2PllZP0GwX2yWLcqRAQM41PPC2GXD-EMwU

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Harold said:

At the moment there is only one party that can be voted for imo....Conservative and Unionist Party....Liebour ?    Have a read at this from its leader....

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1523858/Keir-Starmer-ridicule-BBC-Jon-Kay-second-job-ban?fbclid=IwAR3zXtbRz7gEoODpj9pTpxgYw2PllZP0GwX2yWLcqRAQM41PPC2GXD-EMwU

Boris needs to go, I can't vote for him again, he's a fumbling mess. Promises everything then U-Turns on it all. He's like indecisive Dave!