• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Celtic v Rangers, 31/03.2019

Can't see us coming away with a win today but a draw would be decent. I'd like to think that Rangers don't sit off them and get in their faces like they did at Ibrox in December. And ffs Morelos....keep the heid because Celtic will be out to wind him up.

25 minutes ago, Harold said:

Can't see us coming away with a win today but a draw would be decent. I'd like to think that Rangers don't sit off them and get in their faces like they did at Ibrox in December. And ffs Morelos....keep the heid because Celtic will be out to wind him up.

Am heading off to the. pub shortly with my son to watch it. All those Mom's being taken out for dinner too. The result at Ibrox was a monkey off the back. Am feeling a 1-0 Gers win

Team 

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Worrall, Halliday; McCrorie, Jack, Arfield; Candeias, Morelos, Kent.

SUBS: Foderingham, Defoe, Davis, Flanagan, Kamara, Katic, Coulibaly.

1-0 down after losing the ball far too easily from a freekick then not long after Brown has a nibble at Morelos' ankle and the fucking idiot lashes out with his left arm and catches Brown in the face....all seen by the linesman. Red card for Morelos. Guy is never going to keep his temperament in check so, imo, if Rangers get a decent enough bid in the summer they should get shot of him.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

And ffs Morelos....keep the heid because Celtic will be out to wind him up.

Obviously pays no heed to MFF......:flashing-lol:

Holy fuck....Kent equalises with a great goal. Let's hope we can snatch another and no sloppy play!

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

56229315_1232732826908509_4783748575878184960_o.jpg

Unfortunately Kent will be reviewed and he will cop a ban...stupid lad.

30 minutes ago, sployal said:

Just heard Morelos got a red, what did he do to get sent off?

Seriously mate.....you didn't know ? See one of my previous posts.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Harold said:

1-0 down after losing the ball far too easily from a freekick then not long after Brown has a nibble at Morelos' ankle and the fucking idiot lashes out with his left arm and catches Brown in the face....all seen by the linesman. Red card for Morelos. Guy is never going to keep his temperament in check so, imo, if Rangers get a decent enough bid in the summer they should get shot of him.

Obviously pays no heed to MFF......:flashing-lol:

What are the odds on Brown's actions being reviewed?  1,000 - 1 against?

11 hours ago, Harold said:

Unfortunately Kent will be reviewed and he will cop a ban...stupid lad.

11 hours ago, Bastion said:

56229315_1232732826908509_4783748575878184960_o.jpg

I hope that's a genuine photo.

Edited by Hairy Scot

It's irrespective re who would have done what? At the end of the day Morelos kicked his manager/team mates/club/fans right in the hawmaws when we were drawing because he cannot keep his temperament in check. He has done it since he arrived. Get him to fuck if a decent bid comes in during the summer window. Brown is a snidey wee cunt and you could see from his sneering what he thinks of us. I'd love to see someone do to him what he does to us but you have to use your brain. Tbh, I've watched him since he came through at Hibs and he has always had a nasty side to him. Basically I have had it with Morelos. More of a problem than he's worth imo!

The 47 year old that was stabbed has died. No matter what team no one should die over a game of football R.I.P.

6 minutes ago, Makdee said:

The 47 year old that was stabbed has died. No matter what team no one should die over a game of football R.I.P.

Shocking mate

Ffs the Evening Times that broke the story he had died is now saying he is still alive 

Still shit like these stabbings shouldn’t be happening over a game