Sign in to follow this  
Hairy Scot

Brown to the fore once again

Posted (edited)

After seeing the legomuncher stamp on a St Mirren player should the players of all other teams go on strike if he doesn't get a ban. 

The cunts got away with kicking  Hamilton player in the head when the Hamilton player was lying on the ground if he gets away with this then what is the point of playing against that scum team. 

From the Bears Den

Edited by Hairy Scot

Brown seems to get away with a helluva lot considering his style of play. I've watched games where he walked away from yellows and or reds much to my surprise & I honestly watch games (outwith Rangers games) in a neutral frame of mind.

I had a wee check and discovered that he has in 12 years at Celtic received 6 reds in total. Five in Scotland  and one against Barcelona. Here's a breakdown.

Feb 2010 straight red v Rangers

Dec 10 2nd yellow v Motherwell

Oct 13 straight red v Barcelona

Nov 14 2nd yellow v Aberdeen

April 17 straight red v Ross County

Feb 19 2nd yellow v Kilmarnock.

Over the years he has been shown a pile of yellows but for whatever reason only 3 have resulted in a 2nd leading to a red. Curious. And of course Celtic fans will claim they are hard done by.

He is a vile despicable cnut of the highest order. Reuniting himself with that other lowlife Lennon, is a marriage made in heaven for both of them. His dirty antics on Sunday, led to Rangers players collectively receiving 7 match bans. And to think he grew up as a bear. Sold his soul to the devil. I bet he never goes for a night out in Glasgow.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I bet he never goes for a night out in Glasgow.

Certainly enjoys the 'nightlife' in Edinburgh though...

269D6BCF00000578-2993059-image-a-26_1426266361442.jpg

269D6A6300000578-2993059-image-m-25_1426266320109.jpg

Brown looks to be enjoying his food as he polishes off the pizza while still sitting on the floor

You have to give him his due though.....he certainly has his feet on the ground.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

As much as he is a cunt,any fan who taunts him about his dead sister are also cunts

100% !

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Brown seems to get away with a helluva lot considering his style of play. I've watched games where he walked away from yellows and or reds much to my surprise & I honestly watch games (outwith Rangers games) in a neutral frame of mind.

I had a wee check and discovered that he has in 12 years at Celtic received 6 reds in total. Five in Scotland  and one against Barcelona. Here's a breakdown.

Feb 2010 straight red v Rangers

Dec 10 2nd yellow v Motherwell

Oct 13 straight red v Barcelona

Nov 14 2nd yellow v Aberdeen

April 17 straight red v Ross County

Feb 19 2nd yellow v Kilmarnock.

Over the years he has been shown a pile of yellows but for whatever reason only 3 have resulted in a 2nd leading to a red. Curious. And of course Celtic fans will claim they are hard done by.

The Red against Ross County was a shocker. Over the ball and did the player

Won appeal and was free to play against Rangers ( I’m sure it was Rangers) 

4 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Won appeal and was free to play against Rangers ( I’m sure it was Rangers) 

Cheers Trav....couldn't recall that. No surprise though is it.

12 minutes ago, Normski said:

As much as he is a cunt,any fan who taunts him about his dead sister are also cunts

Hugh Keevins used this as some kind of sickening defence of Brown.

I don’t do twitter and haven’t read or interested in anything some no mark has said about his sister. According to some it was not Rangers but Hearts fans but anyway whoever they are they are oxygen thieves

The way these bastards can turn any situation to make them appear as the victims is astonishing 

One classic example. Celtic Football Club knew of a paedophile ring within their club but covered it up and allowed the abusers but into the club after they had been kicked out. They have silenced the media and politicians over this and anybody who mentions it is told ‘Don’t use child abuse to score points’

We are not using the abuse , could happen anywhere, but the continued cover up and failure of the authorities, media and politicians to bring those responsible for the cover up to answer for their crimes

But of course I ll be the ‘bad yin’ for mentioning it !!

5 minutes ago, No.8 said:

But of course I ll be the ‘bad yin’ for mentioning it !!

you been on the paranoid pills mate......:flashing-lol:. Course you're not that bad yin for saying that. I honestly can't mind what we disagreed about over it but I 'wouldn't' think it was simply for making a statement like that. Hope you'r no on the Morgans.....:flashing-lol:....All going well I shall be soon.

I wasn’t talking about you specifically Harold lol .. I was talking about in general. As soon as it is mentioned everybody starts squirming and worrying about how they are perceived for mentioning it

Now I think it’s you being paranoid mate lol 

10 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Now I think it’s you being paranoid mate lol 

No mate....:flashing-lol:.....but I am now on the Morgans.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

No mate....:flashing-lol:.....but I am now on the Morgans.

Good stuff. I’m out working but I ll finish about 7-30 and have a couple myself lol

Well we all know who runs the SFA. And I'm sure Trav has posted about similar incidents previously to benefit Celtic. No surprise tbh.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Well we all know who runs the SFA. And I'm sure Trav has posted about similar incidents previously to benefit Celtic. No surprise tbh.

Yet the fucking Taigs complain that they are the victims of a series of plots by the establishment, the Masons, and sundry others. :2056035388_troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon(1):

Edited by Hairy Scot

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Like the time Kenny Miller was going to appeal to free himself for an Old Firm game. Usually, in fact every other time, it takes a day or two for the match referee to review it the SFA had Craig Thompson at Hampden so he could immediately reject the appeal. Appeal went in at 4-45 pm on Friday and rejected at 4-55 pm!

Or when the transfer window deadline fell on a Sunday and UEFA sent out a directive to all FAs to keep window open to the Monday. This would have given Rangers 24 hours to sign players after their transfer ban. Kenny Miller was set to sign and probably one or two others but the SFA unilaterally decided to close their window on the previous Friday

20 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Like the time Kenny Miller was going to appeal to free himself for an Old Firm game. Usually, in fact every other time, it takes a day or two for the match referee to review it the SFA had Craig Thompson at Hampden so he could immediately reject the appeal. Appeal went in at 4-45 pm on Friday and rejected at 4-55 pm!

Or when the transfer window deadline fell on a Sunday and UEFA sent out a directive to all FAs to keep window open to the Monday. This would have given Rangers 24 hours to sign players after their transfer ban. Kenny Miller was set to sign and probably one or two others but the SFA unilaterally decided to close their window on the previous Friday

I'm sure you also mentioned something about a Celtic player (Brown again perhaps ?) getting their case fast tracked so he could play in an Old Firm game.

23 minutes ago, No.8 said:

1 minute ago, Harold said:

I'm sure you also mentioned something about a Celtic player (Brown again perhaps ?) getting their case fast tracked so he could play in an Old Firm game.

See my previous post on this topic,

Funny old world isn't it?

33 minutes ago, Harold said:

Red card against Ross County. Absolutely a sending off. Shocking challenge but reduced to yellow to clear him to play. 

Aye but it’s all a conspiracy against them.

Not sure if you have read Stewart Golmours parting shot after selling his shares in St Mirren. Scottish football is run by one club and everything is done to benefit that club

You also have ex SFA president saying a CEO of a club phoned him directly demanding that under no circumstances were Rangers to be given any help in 2008. We were forced to play four games in 8 days including Euro Final , Scottish Cup Final, and league decider 

38 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Red card against Ross County. Absolutely a sending off. Shocking challenge but reduced to yellow to clear him to play. 

Aye but it’s all a conspiracy against them.

Not sure if you have read Stewart Golmours parting shot after selling his shares in St Mirren. Scottish football is run by one club and everything is done to benefit that club

You also have ex SFA president saying a CEO of a club phoned him directly demanding that under no circumstances were Rangers to be given any help in 2008. We were forced to play four games in 8 days including Euro Final , Scottish Cup Final, and league decider 

We need to avoid adopting the same stance as the taigs have used for decades.

We need to seriously consider how a group which comprises less than 20% of the populace has gained so much leverage in the country's national game.

It’s quite simple. The Scottish media and Scottish politics is over run with ‘them’. 

Rangers are seen as a Protestant and Unionist institution. 

The last 17 Glasgow Lord Provosts have all been Roman Catholic. They are not even subtle about it. 

It used to be Scottish Labour but now it is the Nationalists 

5 hours ago, No.8 said:

It’s quite simple. The Scottish media and Scottish politics is over run with ‘them’. 

Rangers are seen as a Protestant and Unionist institution. 

The last 17 Glasgow Lord Provosts have all been Roman Catholic. They are not even subtle about it. 

It used to be Scottish Labour but now it is the Nationalists 

This, tho over a period of decades, Rangers have sat back and let the kind of shite spouted in celtic minded without ever responding, thus allowing celtic to create an image of Irish republicanism being seen as defending an oppressed minority, and any speaking out about it is deemed as extreme racism and bigotry, leaving them free to celebrate the murderous IRA etc, whilst having it viewed as just having the craic, whilst they have also somehow managed, to get any celebrating of the protestant culture as a show of triumphalism,over an oppressed minority. Rangers have missed many an opportunity to speak out, yet have done nothing.

Is singing the Billy boys any worse than those cunts singing the soldier song? No it really isn't, yet somehow the mhanky mob have managed to get it portrayed to the media, the the Billy Boys is incredibly bad, whilst the soldier song, and other pro IRA songs they sing is ok.

This kind of thinking runs right through the bowels of the Scottish mhedia and the SFA, SPL.

The end result of decades of Rangers remaining silent is ceptic literally being allowed to do exactly what they want.

Time they went home i reckon, with modern technology even they should be able to grow potatoes. Tho living on an island surrounded by water, i struggle to comprehend the fact that none on them ever had the brains to going fishing for food. They just infested Scotland instead.

I hate them so bad.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Is singing the Billy boys any worse than those cunts singing the soldier song?

The Billy Boys song is only considered as 'sectarian' up here due to the inclusion of the word 'Fenian' ! I f that word was removed then there is fuck all the authorities could do. Dundee & Kilmarnock have bastardised versions of that song!

The Soldier Song is the National Anthem of the Republic.