Sign in to follow this  
Harold

SPL post split fixtures 2018/19

On 05/04/2019 at 16:14, Harold said:

56832565_2128252303924610_6592227384303288320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=eb66de6bc5386b728a10a52138319d47&oe=5D38F0B9

Not too bad looking for the Gers.

Do the Gers ever actually play at 3pm on a Saturday anymore? 

Every other Saturday's my half day off, and it's off to the pub/shops i go, Happily we wander around St Enoch square, me and my old wife Mo........... As there is no feckin Saturday games at Ibrox anymore.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

Do the Gers ever actually play at 3pm on a Saturday anymore? 

They have played 5 home League games on a Saturday this season. Reason for this is that most (if not all) of their away games (same with Celtic) are on TV which means they cannot be shown at 3pm on Saturdays so it is either early Saturday ko or a Sunday one. Also this season they had a lot of Europa League games which are played on a Thursday so ANY games the following weekend are always moved to a Sunday whether on TV or not. Sky show their games against Celtic so that's two home games which will be played on a Sunday accounted for and as Sky can only show 4 home games per team that means there is two home games left for coverage and they normally keep these for post split & again they cannot be played at 3pm on a Saturday due to other games being played. The last day of the season is different where games can be shown when other games are taking place.