• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Motherwell v Rangers....07/04/2019

12.30 ko at Fir Park. Once again this will be a 'raise their game' against us with a fair bit of hammer throwing mixed in so I hope we give as good as we get from that mob. I'm looking for Wednesday's performance to be repeated with a good, convincing victory here. 1-4 Rangers.

42 minutes ago, Harold said:

12.30 ko at Fir Park. Once again this will be a 'raise their game' against us with a fair bit of hammer throwing mixed in so I hope we give as good as we get from that mob. I'm looking for Wednesday's performance to be repeated with a good, convincing victory here. 1-4 Rangers.

If you're sure of the score then I might just stay up and watch it on Rangers TV.       

Big Smile .gif

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

If you're sure of the score then I might just stay up and watch it on Rangers TV.       

Big Smile .gif

Eh, I wouldn't go on what I say mate......:flashing-lol:

Posted (edited)

Team

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Kamara, Davis Jack; Candeias, Arfield, Defoe.

Subs Foderingham Worrall Halliday McCrorie Grezda Middleton Lafferty 

Edited by Makdee

scum Motherwell cunts in that corner at it AGAIN!!! Coins and a lighter thrown at Tavernier. Fucking Police should be in about these bastards.

And Arfield with a 2nd.....0-2!

16 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

GOAL!!

1 down, 3 to go!

Tbh Hairy I'm just looking for one more goal (either team but preferably the Famous) as I have a tasty bet on over 2.5 goals.

Just now, Harold said:

scum Motherwell cunts in that corner at it AGAIN!!! Coins and a lighter thrown at Tavernier. Fucking Police should be in about these bastards.

And Arfield with a 2nd.....0-2!

Rangers TV is 2 mins behind you!

Katic caught in the nuts by Main but of course Andy Wanker doesn't think it was deliberate.....no change with that cunt then.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Arfield's finishing is impressive.

It is....both goals taken really well.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Any idea of the attendance?

Nup, never heard. Certainly not a sell out by Motherwell fans.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

You'd have to say that there are not many pin ups on the field.

Nor in the stands....saw one young female Motherwell fan giving Tavernier the 'wank' hand sign....by fuck she was one grunter.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Defoe wrongly called offside and goal knocked off.

Aye

I think Tavernier tends to play too high sometimes which leads to gaps on that wing.

Great play by Defoe for ARfield's hat trick.

Edited by Hairy Scot

0-3....great goal and Arfield gets has hat trick and.................................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM........my over 2.5 goals bet is up......:happy-clap:

9 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I think Tavernier tends to play too high sometimes which leads to gaps on that wing.

That's why you see the benefit of Candeias tracking back mate. The wee man is a workhorse.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

0-3....great goal and Arfield gets has hat trick and.................................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM........my over 2.5 goals bet is up......:happy-clap:

That's why you see the benefit of Candeias tracking back mate. The wee man is a workhorse.

2 goals to come if your forecast is correct.  :flashing-lol:

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'd make him MOTM if it were not for Arfield's triple.

Why a short corner.........................................

Hastie move to Ibrox in the summer?

I like Flannagan. Looks solid at left back.

26 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'd make him MOTM if it were not for Arfield's triple.

Jack and Arfield for me mate.

17 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I like Flannagan. Looks solid at left back

My problem with Flanagan is he is out of position plus his distribution in the main is poor. Decent option to have mind you and he is a no nonsense defender.

18 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Hastie move to Ibrox in the summer?

That was being touted a few weeks ago but I heard on radio today that Rangers interest may be cooling....perhaps the BBC at their usual mischief making.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

My problem with Flanagan is he is out of position plus his distribution in the main is poor. Decent option to have mind you and he is a no nonsense defender.

That was being touted a few weeks ago but I heard on radio today that Rangers interest may be cooling....perhaps the BBC at their usual mischief making.

I think Jack tends to be a bit "over enthusiastic". Apart from that a quality player.

As you know, given the time zones, I don't get to see much of the team. I thought today's performance was very professional. One or two quibbles that I already mentioned.

But...  a long way to go.

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

No for once BBC were right while he was talking to us his agent was touting him done south 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

No for once BBC were right while he was talking to us his agent was touting him done south 

Not doubting that Mak but it doesn't mean to say that Rangers interest is cooling.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not doubting that Mak but it doesn't mean to say that Rangers interest is cooling.

Given your record on predictions, I'll wait and see.                  Big Smile .gif

Edited by Hairy Scot