My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bastion

Wee Sunday Thread

Today, I will be sitting on the Settee, while the wife recovers from last night's binge drink......

And by the sound of her coming home last night, I reckon a free day beckons....... as she will be in a heap until at least 5/6pm.......

Isn't it marvellous?

I honestly feel, I have a winning weekend, that I wish I could take the credit for planning, but, it just seems to have worked out this way......

Friday night - Pub

Sat morn - eldest football

Sat Afternoon - Nap/ Utd on tablet

Sat night - she is out - watch whatever I fucking well want.....last night, 4 episodes of '24 hrs in police custody'...... also, depending on my mood, sometimes I may have a wee buck at her......

Sunday - again, whatever the fuck I want, as she rarely rises before 5, by the sounds of things last night, maybe beyond, the Brucie Bonus being..... she'll be fit for fuck all when she does rise...... so it's a full day off world class sitting about for me.

With United not playing, I might just look out the window for a while..........

Anyhow, enjoy your Sunday.......

54 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Today, I will be sitting on the Settee, while the wife recovers from last night's binge drink......

And by the sound of her coming home last night, I reckon a free day beckons....... as she will be in a heap until at least 5/6pm.......

Isn't it marvellous?

I honestly feel, I have a winning weekend, that I wish I could take the credit for planning, but, it just seems to have worked out this way......

Friday night - Pub

Sat morn - eldest football

Sat Afternoon - Nap/ Utd on tablet

Sat night - she is out - watch whatever I fucking well want.....last night, 4 episodes of '24 hrs in police custody'...... also, depending on my mood, sometimes I may have a wee buck at her......

Sunday - again, whatever the fuck I want, as she rarely rises before 5, by the sounds of things last night, maybe beyond, the Brucie Bonus being..... she'll be fit for fuck all when she does rise...... so it's a full day off world class sitting about for me.

With United not playing, I might just look out the window for a while..........

Anyhow, enjoy your Sunday.......

It actually reads excellent mate but I just notice one wee downside imo. I wonder if you can work out what ?

Anyway I always have grand Saturdays & Sundays.

Saturday morning....bookies, scrambled eggs, fried cherry toms on two slices of buttered toast covered by beans. Football & scores from midday onwards until 6ish accompanied by a few bevvies then a lovely home made veggie curry. Brucie bonus was I got another coupon up.

Sunday morning.....sausage, bacon, egg, fried bread and a couple of slices of buttered toast. Fuck about till around midday then an afternoon of football, few bevvies and again around 6ish my tea....roast lamb, roasters and veg tonight. No complaints here.

Monday-Friday....whatever the fuck I want (as long as her indoors has no objections)......:flashing-lol:

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

It actually reads excellent mate but I just notice one wee downside imo. I wonder if you can work out what ?

Anyway I always have grand Saturdays & Sundays.

Saturday morning....bookies, scrambled eggs, fried cherry toms on two slices of buttered toast covered by beans. Football & scores from midday onwards until 6ish accompanied by a few bevvies then a lovely home made veggie curry. Brucie bonus was I got another coupon up.

Sunday morning.....sausage, bacon, egg, fried bread and a couple of slices of buttered toast. Fuck about till around midday then an afternoon of football, few bevvies and again around 6ish my tea....roast lamb, roasters and veg tonight. No complaints here.

Monday-Friday....whatever the fuck I want (as long as her indoors has no objections)......:flashing-lol:

I believe you are talking about the cooked meals.....lol

That's a very good point Dug, I'll have to ask her to make sandwiches before leaving on a Saturday......lol

Or.....

The rest of the week at work.......lol

Yeah, spot on mate.....meals are non negotiable. Words must be had!

And again you are looking ahead with having the sannies made before she's away on the lash. (should be compulsory in marriage vows tbh).

Let us know how you get on......:flashing-lol:

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I believe you are talking about the cooked meals.....lol

That's a very good point Dug, I'll have to ask her to make sandwiches before leaving on a Saturday......lol

Or.....

The rest of the week at work.......lol

Be thankful for small mercies. Enjoy your Sunday. Maybe even slip out for a jar and a fish supper.

Just knew this was Bastion's thread😁

The wee buck at her while she's lying in a heap doesn't look good in a court of law😂

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

Be thankful for small mercies. Enjoy your Sunday. Maybe even slip out for a jar and a fish supper.

Sunday drinking is a thing of the past, used to love it.....

But, aging and next day driving don't mix.....

A wee fish supper ye say?.....hmmmm.....

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

The wee buck at her while she's lying in a heap doesn't look good in a court of law😂

We'd need to see photos before deciding Norm.

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Just knew this was Bastion's thread😁

The woman loves me...... lol

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sunday drinking is a thing of the past, used to love it.....

When I worked full time before I took partial retirement I had to stop it too mate. Even though I only drink in the afternoon it was getting that I was knackered getting up on Monday mornings. When I took partial retirement I was able to resume cos I was off on a Monday.....:flashing-lol:

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

The woman loves me...... lol

You may feel that now Bastion......but wait till around 6pm mate & you may change your tune.....:flashing-lol:

25 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yeah, spot on mate.....meals are non negotiable. Words must be had!

And again you are looking ahead with having the sannies made before she's away on the lash. (should be compulsory in marriage vows tbh).

Let us know how you get on......:flashing-lol:

I shall run it past her.....later in the week......

Even further good news is...........when I was watching the Gers game the wife took some stuff out to a pal of hers and on the way back she went into Tescos and bought a pile of mince. She's been in the wife's room (kitchen) and made a large pot of cooked mince (for mince and tatties) wi peas and carrots and a large pot of bolognese mince. There will be about 3 or 4 meals in each so that'll be bagged when cool and into the freezer. Had a wee taste of each and they're fandabbi!

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Even further good news is...........when I was watching the Gers game the wife took some stuff out to a pal of hers and on the way back she went into Tescos and bought a pile of mince. She's been in the wife's room (kitchen) and made a large pot of cooked mince (for mince and tatties) wi peas and carrots and a large pot of bolognese mince. There will be about 3 or 4 meals in each so that'll be bagged when cool and into the freezer. Had a wee taste of each and they're fandabbi!

Stop Showboating Dug, My Sunday has went to shit......

Fair enough, the boat race is off, but it's replacement is The Voice, she is watching it with a strange smile on her face, I think she is still lit......

Also been informed, The Local PSNI closed the bar, The 'Lock in" was raided.....lol

Unfortunately,  no prosecution will take place lol........ hey ho.....

Also, did I mention We have a new pup, Keely, it's a full menace...... chews everything, but it has led me a merry dance this morning.......

Basically,  today could have went better......

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fair enough, the boat race is off, but it's replacement is The Voice, she is watching it with a strange smile on her face, I think she is still lit......

Also been informed, The Local PSNI closed the bar, The 'Lock in" was raided.....lol

Unfortunately,  no prosecution will take place lol........ hey ho.....

Also, did I mention We have a new pup, Keely, it's a full menace...... chews everything, but it has led me a merry dance this morning.......

Perfect time to have a bath

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

:flashing-lol:

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Also, did I mention We have a new pup, Keely

No, you didn't. Fergie get on with it ok ? Named after...

Keeley Hazell is British, in C... is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Hottest Pictures of Keeley Hazell.......per chance (Keeley Hazell)

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Have ye mentioned her making the tea yet ?

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Never enjoyed a bath, since I quit Smoking......

My bath times went west when I got specs.

Used to enjoy a soak with a dram a book and a smoke, Gave up coz the specs steamed up.

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

:flashing-lol:

No, you didn't. Fergie get on with it ok ? Named after...

Keeley Hazell is British, in C... is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list The Hottest Pictures of Keeley Hazell.......per chance (Keeley Hazell)

Have ye mentioned her making the tea yet ?

Wife looks Deranged mate, gonna let her be for now.....

Bought the Pup in Keady, a Republican shithole, though I have no doubt Keely is a Prod, so, I wasn't for calling her Keady, but Keely is fine........

I had no idea how good Fergie was until I brought Keely home, but Ferg, who is now 9, ish, didn't sign up for the Pup bouncing all over her, but, she is a very accepting animal...... do all is good.

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

My bath times went west when I got specs.

Used to enjoy a soak with a dram a book and a smoke, Gave up coz the specs steamed up.

I had my fegs and a book, topped it up with hot water every now and again......

Absolute bliss

Then I stopped smoking and went mobile phone etc..... hardly read a book since  bar holidays, anyway

Now a bath ain't the same,  

Thinking back, I also wondered if it was acceptable to have wank In the bath, if my wife was getting in after me (if my wife sees me do anything, she has to follow)...... and if it was possible to impregnate her with floating sperm?

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Thinking back, I also wondered if it was acceptable to have wank In the bath, if my wife was getting in after me (if my wife sees me do anything, she has to follow

So she has a wank also ?

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

and if it was possible to impregnate her with floating sperm?

FFS.....:flashing-lol:.........................mind ye, they wee tadpoles get everywhere.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

So she has a wank also ?

FFS.....:flashing-lol:.........................mind ye, they wee tadpoles get everywhere.

She may have,  had she known I had......

Anyhow, proof is in the pudding,  She is now lying sleeping on the settee I should be on, on my special day......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47843999

Just for Dug, on this fine Sunday......

15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

She may have,  had she known I had......

Anyhow, proof is in the pudding,  She is now lying sleeping on the settee I should be on, on my special day......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-47843999

Just for Dug, on this fine Sunday......

Fucking dancer mate....what with me winning my bet on the fitba, getting aw that grub made....this has just put the icing on the cake......Abso brilliant. One question....lions must be awfy choosy when they left his strides.....:happy:

I thank you for posting that.

Wee bit cloudy but still bright. Been down to the garage for the papers and have just been out the back for a coffee and a ciggie. So peaceful....Bliss!

I have to check out of my hotel, go to the ship for a few hours then check into another hotel :). It sounds better than it actually is. But its nice being on a normal bed rather than sleeping on a shitty bed on the ship. 

Showered then sat down to bacon, sausages, fried egg, slice of fried bread, fried cherry toms, beans (Tescos BB), 2 slices of buttered toast then a cream & strawberry jam scone & a large mug of char (sugarless). Rather full now but hey ho....doing fuck all today.

Wee Sunday Poem.

Sundays are brilliant

Sundays are great

I've just had a fry up dished up on my plate

It looked very appealing

It looked really good

So with no hesitation I devoured all that food.

Ah thank ya.