The week ahead

Harold

My wife is full of great fucking ideas. Her latest is to cut down 'son of big tree' (Bastion will know what I speak of) ourselves. So................

Monday....no outdoor work due to circumstances. She's got washing to do & I have to wait on a phone call from my pension administrators to sort out a fucking problem that has been ongoing since last fucking November. Cunt is due to phone me around noon & I'll give him the bollocks! I've put a complaint in about him and his complaints department.

Tuesday....doing the grass.

Wednesday & for however long it takes.....Trying to get the tree down.....I'm excited as fuck about this!

What you fuckers doing ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

My wife is full of great fucking ideas. Her latest is to cut down 'son of big tree' (Bastion will know what I speak of) ourselves. So................

Monday....no outdoor work due to circumstances. She's got washing to do & I have to wait on a phone call from my pension administrators to sort out a fucking problem that has been ongoing since last fucking November. Cunt is due to phone me around noon & I'll give him the bollocks! I've put a complaint in about him and his complaints department.

Tuesday....doing the grass.

Wednesday & for however long it takes.....Trying to get the tree down.....I'm excited as fuck about this!

What you fuckers doing ?

Don't envy ye, what's the plan? Tether it to different points and chainsaw the bottom? lol

30 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Don't envy ye, what's the plan? Tether it to different points and chainsaw the bottom? lol

Chainsaw ? No....got 3 hand saws and a fucking big axe. By the end of the week I'll be fucked!